SRS is this a sign??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Jan 4, 2006.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Ok heres the deal..today I sat while the teacher was talking to us in the gym (10 am) now Girl A was walking around the gym and she saw me and came sat near me. Now when the teacher excused us, Girl A came over to talk to me. Later I found out that she had class at 9am and got out at 920am, and didnt have class until 1pm. So basically Girl A made an effort to wait to talk to me at the end of class when she could have easily just gone to her dorm and slept. Now my question is, is this a sign that shes kinda interested in me? shes done this before, she left her friend and came and talked to me in the gym when I was alone and didnt see her heh...btw we both have the same class at 9am, i came late today so i didnt see her heh...

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Sounds like she might be. Getting your hopes up is never good though. So you might as well make a move and see what happens. You don't have anything to lose really. It might be that she's afraid to make the first move.

3. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

She does sound interested, but don't leap too soon. Just chat casually and maybe ask if she'd like do to something. See how it goes from there.

4. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

also on that day, she later told me she only got like 4 hrs of sleep heh..maybe ill ask her out to breakfast after our class ....

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

The way how she approuched you and talked to you definitly seems as a green flag,you simply don't talk to people you hate/dislike, so it seems for now that there is fertile soil enough, to investigate if its worth planting a relationship in.

6. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

now the question is how should i ask her out to breakfast after our class, im between either asking her for the next time or should i just be spontaneous and like "what are you doing afterwards..? wanna get breakfast with me..?"

7. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

That's exactly it. Just be straight foward, it'll do the trick. No need to over think it and scare yourself out of it. Just relax and don't fear her saying no.

8. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

ok asked her out today but she has a break from 11 -1 pm but she said she needed to take a shower becuzz she would be smelly from the gym and soccer class heh..and like a typical girl she needed several hours to pick out what she needed to wear and to fix her hair hehehe...but when i asked her i noticed she was smiling and kinda like embarrased when i asked her heheheh it was kinda cute hehe so i guess i still might have a chance..heh