Is this a common male problem?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ivandrago, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Ivandrago

Ivandrago I must break you.

Here's what I've noticed a few times w/ my g/f. We've only had sex using condoms, and even though its great, i have trouble keeping an erection longer with a condom. WIth my exgf almost since day 1, we had sex without condoms and I could go for a lot longer with her.

Is it stress? Is it i'm using a condom that's too tight? is it something else? I don't have trouble keeping it up... but with a condom it's always less time

2. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

the condom may be too tight or maybe its just too thick and doesn't feel as good for you? obviously sex without a condom > condom sex in terms of pleasure. try bigger or thinner condoms

3. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

This isn't uncommon at all. For one, condoms do a good job at killing the sensitivity. Two, you're used to having sex without a condom, so you're used to that particular sensation. Three, this is causing you a bit of stress/performance anxiety, and that's the easiest way to lose an erection. The more you think about it, the worse it gets.

Have you talked about it, or is it an unspoken thing? Communication helps in those situations. You might also want to try taking to masturbating with a condom on...that could get you used to that particular sensation and make it easier to keep up while having sex.