Is this a bad Valentines Day present?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Feb 5, 2006.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I want to buy my girl friend some hot clothes. I know its more for me then for her. She just does not try to be sexy at all. She is a hot girl but she never wears tube tops, thongs or any other hot items. So would it be wrong for me to buy her a few items?

2. weakone

weakone New Member

It might be a little offensive to her. It's not her style. I think before you do anything like that, you should talk to her first. What matters is her opinion.. Maybe there's a reason she doesn't try to dress like that?

3. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

it might be creepy to just give her sexy underwear if she doesn't normally do it. Perhaps get her something normal, and also say you want to take her shopping and go to one of the stores that sells them. :dunno:

4. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

So tube tops are just trashy, so if you buy that for her, you may piss her off.

I would suggest you to go to a classy place and get some input from a salesperson about what is hot but classy. Something that splits the difference that would make her feel sexy but not trashy and something that will get your engine revving too.

Lastly, make sure you get her something that ISN'T related to lingerie. Something that is just for her.

5. Sionell89

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

7. Sionell89

Very nice. I really like the second one and not trashy at all. I think it's a very nice choice.

8. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

I do not reccomend you buy her clothes for a valentines day present. You said yourself that they aren't clothes she would normally wear and you would be doing it for yourself. So basically you would be buying her these clothes to try and change the way she dresses. Valentines day is not a time to try and change the person you are with, it is a time to show them that you love them for who they are.

9. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

:werd: flowers and chocolate, and take her out. this is all that is needed