FRK Is there such a thing as being too horny?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Weirdo1769, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Weirdo1769

Weirdo1769 Guest

This is not a troll, even though I know I rarely, if ever, have posted in here. I figure this may be answered with much more sincerity and discernment in here. The reason I am posting is because I think I am unusually horny. I had sex about 4 hours ago, and it was great. But i've masturbated twice since then. I am 23 years old and figure this stuff was in my teen days. Granted, since my gf is away at college, and I only see her on the weekends, I only have sex about once/twice a week due to time constraints. Is it highly unusual to want sex so much even after I just had it 4 hours ago? Hopefully this doesn't come off as hypochondria/over-analyzing. I am genuinely concerned because I have definitely been tempted to cheat and have ample opportunity. Thanks for any help!

2. razi

razi New Member

Sex releases chemicals in the brain, so yes, you can be addicted to it. It might not be at the support group level, but even a mild addiction is an addiction.

On the other hand, it might be a sign that there is a problem with the relationship (with you, with her, or with the both of you, or something completely different that you might not consciously know about), and since sex is "good times" you're trying to use that to fix "bad times". Masturbation is escapism.

Or you could just be horny a lot. 23 isn't old enough for your biology to mellow out from age.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

TOO MUCH only applies when sex (the thoughts of or indulging in) disrupts the other parts of your life.

4. <----

I feel like I am always a horndog.

I could have sex 4 times a day, every day and would be very happy.

5. WalrusFTW

WalrusFTW New Member

well, if you want to have sex with other women, maybe that means that you shouldn't be in a relationship that you aren't completely happy with.

6. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

My girl has been a bit of a horn dog lately. On average we usually will do it a minimum of once, sometimes twice a day (like first in the morning, and right before bed). But lately she's been wanting it like the usual, and then will still be wanting some more afterwards. Don't know what's gotten into her, but I do what I can! :rofl:

7. WaWaMKIVDub

WaWaMKIVDub New Member

I feel the same way. I dont have a lot of sex, but I get it plus oral too. But I still feel the need to masturbate once, and sometimes twice a day. If I see a good looking girl while Im at work, or in public I think about what it would be like with her too lol.