SRS Is there something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Original, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Original

Original OT Supporter

Maybe I'm too young to fully understand love, but lately the feelings I've been getting are INCREDIBLE. I know only I can be the judge whether im in love or not, but last summer I fell in love with this amazing girl who has changed a lot and recentely decided to see other people (6mo). Still in love with her, i couldn't just let my feelings go. This new girl falls in my lap soon after and is even more amazing and I'm falling for her very very hard (though I don't think I truely love her yet because I'm having doubts)

Is it selfish of me to find Love so easily and not want it? I know you must all be asking, who in hell would not want love.. but yes, after falling in love with more than one person at a time, emotion is tearing me up inside! I can't be intimately in love with them all and sometimes I feel like a selfish bastard that I'm taking advantage of such a powerful emotion.

My romantic side really gets the best of me. I don't know how to explain it, but I'm a true romantic and I would consider love and longterm emotion in a much more important category than sex alone. Girls who get to know me die for that quality and no matter how much I've always wanted women, I now just want to be single!

I hope someone out there understands what I'm feeling. I just have a feeling this is God's way of teaching me a lesson. I once took advantage of love and now I'm overwhelmed to the max. Love has come my way so much, that there's just so much to think about and so many things to do!

cliffs: Love keeps finding me, I feel selfish for wanting to let go, I always seem to fall in love with women in relationships that are complicated (distance, etc). We end up falling so hard for each other, it's impossible to give up our feelings.

Am I a prick for not preventing them at first? I would never give up love for anything, but I'm overwhelmed as hell.

2. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

If your having doubts or second guessing your feelings, it eitheir not what it use to be or its not love at all. Love is something that you know without a doubt. Like alot of things in life, you cant describe it you literally just know it. I suggest that you examine the situation a little closer. How old are you by the way?

3. Original

Original OT Supporter

Almost 16 :mamoru:
    The first girl I was with was definitely love. Without a doubt, i still do love her, I'd do anything to hold her in my arms as of now and I could live with her for the rest of my life given the chance.

But this other girl, dropped the L bomb really early on.. I should probably confront her before I hurt myself :hs:

I love highschool relationships.. 9/10 are too complicated anyway :hsugh:

4. teo

teo . => ? => !

Don't try to prevent your feelings; you'll only make things worse in the long run. They probably feel strong because
    1. Your body is raging with hormones.
    2. The experiences are among your first love experiences.

If you're not soured on love by being overwhelmed, consider yourself ahead of tons of people. Some people shut down for years after a relationship fails to succeed.