WEB is there some sort of way for affiliates to see the CB eproducts?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Ebtek, May 7, 2009.

1. Ebtek

Ebtek Afraid of 138

how am i suppose to put a landing page detailing everything about these sweet ebooks when i dont even know whats in them?

2. THE mister juice

THE mister juice jfk→sea

download the ebook on torrents

3. smithkl

smithkl New Member

This, and most ebook affiliates give you a brief rundown of the books selling points/a short excerpt.

4. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

You can use the products sales page to get the main selling points and reword the most important stuff...or you could just buy the products using your own link so at least you make some of it back...sometimes even profit off it lol.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

how is that possible? the commission is always a % of the sale price.

also, buying a product thru an aff link, you'll still need 4 other forms of payment before CB will pay you.

6. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

It's not so much about buying a bunch of stuff from your own link to make money but an ok way to actually check out products you plan to promote.

The different credit card thing is annoying but if you have different credit cards/debit cards it can work if you need only a couple more to get payout.

As for "making a profit", some will pay a higher commission than what the product sells for. Last time I looked, I think Rich Jerk is one of them...I think it paid like $12 per lead that cost the person $10 to buy.