FRK Is there anyway

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LiquidDreamLAD, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah I know this isn't freaky but is there anyway we can get a password on teh FS section? I mean we have people that post personal pictures that we dont really want on the main page, yet they manage to find thier way there. I know its a long shot, I was just giving it a thought. I personally would probably let loose a little more if I knew only the people in FS would see those pics.

2. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

provide me the link of the pictures that ended up in OT. I'm accessible all day long and this is part of the site rules

3. kitty

kitty Uppity ass cat OT Supporter

:bowdown: :hyper: OH PLeeeeeeaaaase ! Pretty Please! ! With a cherry on top!! :hyper:

4. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

There will never be a password, but there are bans for people who put pics from here in OT.

5. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

Tier 3 Violation
    These violations are something that mods generally dont look for, but you will be warned and/or banned if you keep on doing it. Multiple instances will definitely get you banned.
    Posts made in the Vaginarium, Freakyshiat, Asylum, Road to Recovery need to stay in there. Do not link threads that are made in those forums and post it on other forums.
    Dont make threads just to talk to a few individuals back and forth, take it over instant messenger programs or chat rooms.
    Bandwagon threads/replies/posts

6. kitty

kitty Uppity ass cat OT Supporter

It's not just that. But immature lurkers making stupid/rude comments. :rolleyes:

ok-just saw your last post:wtc: :wtc:

*hangs head low*

7. *edited* it was found to be OK by original poster of the image

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2004
  8. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

Before you got here, Triple-C posted 100's of pics of nights we'd have, nothing ever was leaked into OT. Usually people have respect, but at least we have that rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.