Is there ANYONE on OT who's saving it for marriage?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bazacko, Dec 28, 2005.

1. bazacko

bazacko Doesn't really care about your problems.

Besides me?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

On OT? Nope. Everyone on OT are billionaires with model women running around willing to fuck at their every need.

serious answer- no I didn't but somedays i wished I had waited.

3. bazacko

why do you wish that?

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Because of the consequences that come from having sex.
    I wish that I could say that my husband was my one and only lover.

5. bazacko

Pretty much my reasons... It makes me really proud to say my gf is the only girl I've ever kissed, and I want to be able to someday say my wife is the only woman I've ever slept with.
    :dunno: I don't see myself changing my mind but everyone says I will.

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Good for your on sticking up for what you believe in.
    Can I be nosey and ask how old you are?

7. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'm the same way.. but I havn't kissed a girl yet :eek4:

Kissing I could really care less about I know a kid in my school who said he'd never kiss a girl until they got married and I told him he would never get married then.

I'm 19 though and going to see how long I can make it last while going through college :) Hopefully forever.

8. Apothis

Apothis New Member

Hey, I was gonna ask that. :wavey:

Anyways, I never had any intention of waiting for marriage, but I will say that I wasn't "in a hurry". While everyone else was hitting it at 15, 16, ect, it didn't bother me that I wasn't. I just didn't worry about it. However, I did start worrying about it more the older I got. It changed from not being in a hurry to just simply have bad luck with the ladies. I was still waiting, but no longer by choice. I finally got started at 21. It's not something I'm ashamed or proud of. I think though, if I had waited for marriage: 1. I would never find anyone to marry, or 2. I'd marry the wrong person for the wrong reasons. And considering how bad I was in the beginning, it probably wouldn't have made a great honeymoon.

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm saving it for marriage..but I am saving it for a special guy whoever comes into my life..I've had opportunities, but I just never felt right or I didn't feel like it'd be worth it.

But if it so happens that I do wait until marriage, I think it'd be worth it.

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

i think its a noble pursiut, but not for me. sex is too important for me to take the chance that im not compatible with that person.

11. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Not that I've been with many people but I don't have any regrets. To have had the experiences I've had has made me learn and grow.

:dunno: Some people make it no problems having one experience.

12. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I would believe that I am saving it for marriage, the actual intercourse part. I believe there is something very sacred about it and that it should be shared in the most sacred of things created which is marriage. But that is just me anyway.

13. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

Once you pop, you can't stop.

14. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: i think it's important to wait a while when you're with a person you care about, but there's noooo way i could've waited until marriage. sex is important, but there's no way i could chance him not being compatible.

:rofl: besides, i haven't decided if marriage is the thing for me. that aside, i want our honeymoon to be filled with the best sex, ever! :wiggle:

:werd: every person i've been with, both sexually and non, has taught me things about myself. everything's a learning experience :)

15. low20

low20 Member

i was, but when i met my current gf, i changed my mind pretty much...she had also waited untill that point and we still waited till about 6 months into the relationship till having full on intercourse....i would say, yes its great, sometimes i think it would have been good if we waited, but usually not....

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

At the moment, I still say the plan is yes. However, I think that IF under the right circumstances, the option were to become more tempting (for example, were I to become engaged to someone) my opinion might be swayed. It would really depend on the circumstances and timing though; I'm still fairly strong about the idea of waiting.

17. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Your ideas are great and honorable, but I have a moral law about only living once. I could die any day from who knows what and I'm not going to die missing out on sex. But I'm somewhat perverted so I'm glad there are some more innocent people on this earth to balence me out.

18. Homeless

Homeless New Member

I told myself that I was going to ..... that didn't happen :\

19. Coconut Endo

Coconut Endo OT Supporter

:werd:

20. I've been down that road. Looking back I'd have to say that it was one of the most foolish things I've ever done because I've always been a very sexual person. There really isn't anything special about having a relationship without sex. It's just like a normal relationship but without the sex. I feel that depriving yourself of something so important like this for an extended period of time is useless. It only hurts you in the end because you get comfortable being in a sexless relationship and when marriage finally does come one of you isn't going to want sex much anyway.

If you're someone who just doesn't like sex then perhaps this is the path for you but IMO it's influenced more by pride and shame than anything else, so I could hardly call that honorable.

21. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

pretty much anyone on ot that is still a virgin is a virgin because they have to be, not cuz they choose to be if you catch my drift.

22. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i don't get it?

23. helllooooo

helllooooo New Member

I'm not going to wait. I just don't see the point, some of my friends are like that too, but they do it because "it's their religion to do so" but, I don't see any real reason.

I'm going to do it before I get married, especially with my future wife because I need to make sure I can live with her ability to have sex anyways.

24. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

he saying people who haven't had sex are losers

25. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

It could possibly be that he is holding out because he is not ready for the possible consequences that can come with having sex (child, diseases etc) and not morals ;)