GUN Is there an H&K Crew?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Heinzanova, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Heinzanova

Heinzanova OT Supporter

Is there an H&K Crew? If so guess I am in it now, with my USP .40 Compact Var.1 Have two 12 round mags, and I got the Trijicon Tritium sights put on, yellows in the rear and green up front.

I have a few different holsters, belly band, FBI style belt and a Mike's inside pants holster.

Anyone know of a good low profile laser for on the H&K Compacts? I want something that won't requirer a massive holster for it, unlike the typical square ones.

2. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

May I be the first to say :greddy:

3. mrrogers1

mrrogers1 Guest

I'll be in that Crew also:fawk:

I have a P7M13, USP SS 9 & .40 and had a USP 45, and now working on getting a compact SS 45. Plus one of my closest shooting buddies has 2 MP5's that I shoot ALOT so that has to count for something:bigthumb:

Oh yeah, leave the lasers to the Glock crew (I'll be in that crew too if there is one) because no other laster integrates as nicely as the LaserMax lasers.

4. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

lasers are only good for intimidation and giving away your position. Save the money you would spend on a laser and buy ammo to practice. Practice > Laser

5. Heinzanova

Heinzanova OT Supporter

I practice every weekend with that weapon, it has seen probably 3500+ rounds of ammo since March.

6. Scaramanga

Scaramanga Active Member

Yes, and NO. (on the H&K crew)

For some reason glock owners like the attention because they own glocks. I'm not sure why, but maybe one day when they make a handgun that I comfortable defending myself with, then I'll buy one.

As far as a laser - fuck that shit. If you have time to point a laser against me, you are already dead.

7. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

Guess I'll join in the crew as well...

[​IMG]

8. Heinzanova

Heinzanova OT Supporter

Word only one of my friend has a Glock, and he won't even admit it around the rest of my gun people. However around non-gun people, they are all like OMG a Glock how bad ass... we all just :mamoru:

I have held so many weapons and to be honost I don't feel there has been anything as compact, as accurate, or as durable and realiable as my H&K, truth be told, I feel they are just thee finest made weapons, period... maybe I am biast. I would definatly not carry any other polimer, although I have heard good about the XD's, eh. I would rather go for a Kimber Ultra Carry 1911 .45 with ambidextius safties, since I can shoot almost as well left handed as I can right handed in a bad situation.

9. mrrogers1

mrrogers1 Guest

I will have to say that I absolutely LOVE my HK's but I wouldn't say the my Glock is crap, nor would I ever not admit to having it in my circle.

I mean really, they must be real peices of shit since so many of our police forces carry them as primary's. :rolleyes:

10. 99_civic_ex

99_civic_ex Active Member

i never really was a fan of glock until i got my G19. what piqued my interest was that at the range and gunstore that i frequent (different places) the brand that they choose to carry are glocks. can't beat having a consistent trigger pull and not having to worry about disabling the safety if SHTF. i worried about accuracy with the glock as well, but i've found that they are more accurate than the shooter can ever be.

11. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

H&K 91
    H&K .45 Compact
    H&K .45 Tactical

The Glock is a great starter gun but I just can't shoot it well enough in IPSC. I really don't like that trigger.

12. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

There is a lazer that goes on the grip. Crimson Trace lazer grips. They got great reviews in Guns and Ammo, and are very tight to the frame. Very nice if you want a lazer and still carry.

13. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

14. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

i guess i'm in the H&K crew too...i've got a .45 USP fullsize, i'm probably going to buy a 9mm tactical before the summer is over

15. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

You can just package up that P7 and ship it to me:bigthumb:
    Out of all the HKs made, that one right there is the best they made.

16. mrrogers1

mrrogers1 Guest

That's my baby, you can't have her:nono:

It is funny how much everyone loves to shoot it once I let them try it out. The action is like butta and I am actually looking for a threaded barrel (AAC may have a few) so I can take the plunge and buy my 3rd suppressor.

Sometime I get huffy about spending $50 a magazine on my 9mm AR but then I think about how I have to spend $80 min on good magazines for the P7M13 and I forget all about it. :wtc:

17. soccaian

soccaian New Member

i wasnt a big fan of the P7 when i shot it... dunno why though... :dunno:

18. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

I wouldn't bother suppressing that P7 unless you like the gun kicking back shit in your face. A P9 is a much better platform.
    http://myweb.cableone.net/jsheffi31/pictures/hkpro/holly_p7.jpg
    I just sold that P7 and I probably won't get back into one anytime soon, I'd rather spend the money on getting a set of P9S targets in 9 and 45.