Is there a way to get more speed outta the MightMouse?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by skolen, Mar 18, 2007.

1. skolen

skolen Guest

I stole it from my g/f's new iMac since she uses a trackball. So far I'm digging it, wish it was more ergonomical and the side buttons bother me. But it's more precise than the other wireless mice I've used which seem to act with a tiny bit of hesitation which you really notice when you need to be precise in PS or AI.

Anyway, the acceleration/speed is just a tad slower than I want it. I just need another 10-20% bump so I can easily zip around my 23" ACD but I don't wanna use USB Overdrive as it cranks the scrollball speed way up & won't let me adjust it.

Is there some Terminal command I can do?

2. Rip The Jacker

Rip The Jacker New Member

somethings screwed up if you get hesitation from other mice...

3. Pseudonym

Pseudonym --

is it all the way up in the prefrences?

4. skolen

skolen Guest

I've tried several. It just must be interference from other stuff since I've tried it plugged into the keyboard, ACD & back of the tower. I've been through about 4-5 mice and all do it except for wired mice.

And yea, the pref. settings have it cranked.

5. kamikaze

kamikaze Active Member

i've found a bit of hesitation with my Bluetooth mighty mouse as well, but I don't use it very often so it doesn't bother me too much. My wireless MS intellimouse explorer is the nicest mouse i've ever owned as far as precision and feel go. You'd hardly know it was wireless if it didnt run outta batteries every 7-8 months or so lol