is there a way to completely lose all instinctual interest in women/sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Durka Durka, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah, i realise this is a really stupid question, but is there a way to condition yourself for this? i really don't want the instinctual need to fuck/reproduce/etc. because honestly i don't enjoy the company of women at all. i just want to be able to live my life dissociated from social norms and do whatever the fuck makes me happy without the urge to do shit that i don't even like to do.

is this at all possible?

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

castration honestly would do what you are looking for, but seems a bit extreme.

Im sure there is probably some chemical method for dropping your test levels through the floor.

actually, one decent idea is an SSRI. something like Prozac, Paxil or Zoloft. Be happy as hell and have no sex drive. its an interesting idea.
    :rofl:

3. Ferrari430

Ferrari430 New Member

Hang around gay guys? Anythings possible, if you don't want to follow social norms then you don't have to. That is Your choice

4. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i was thinking about that but i was thinking more of some sort of lame meditation technique or something

5. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah but i don't want to get with faggots at all

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You sound really depressed lately....it's not good.

7. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

but i like wallowing in depression i just want to do it without unwanted urges so i can coast through life with the least amount of stress. that's my own life choice and i should be able to do it somehow if i really think about it.

heh, it's actually funny you mentioned that, today while i was waiting for the bus these two girls in a minivan stopped and asked me why i was in such a bad mood... from their car and i was on the sidewalk.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

:( That's not good at all though. No one should ever want to just "wallow" in their depression. While I can understand the idea of trying to cut out stressors from your life (in this case all women) you have to accept that life is a challenge, and that you should be appreciative that it's not so easy and fight to make it the life you want.

9. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

not gonna lie this all sounds like an unfulfilling pain in the ass to me

10. iwishyouwerebeer

I'm sorry you feel that way...because I don't see how you will ever achieve happiness with that defeatist attitude.

11. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

pretty sure i won't just figuring out the easiest way to settle for more than nothing

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you should start manning up and improving yourself instead of hiding away your own problems and insecurities.

13. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i've been trying that, it's just been a waste of time.

i've started thinking lately that maybe the reason i'm so depressed all the time is because i can't feel anything else anymore and i just need to feel something. idk.

14. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

maybe you could find a hypnotherapist to do this... I think that is the only way to really achieve that. Honestly, I think it would take much less work to just get good with women. Why don't you just spend the money on a bootcamp... you'll never regret it.

15. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

what kind of responsibility though

i mean, what problems am i trying to solve

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2007
  16. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah why the fuck do i want to get good with women though.

17. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah i know there's a problem

i just really don't know how to deal with it so i'm searching for alternates

18. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Chemical castration?

19. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i don't even know. i just don't really enjoy anything anymore.

20. CrispyGame

CrispyGame Stop staring at my avatar.

It's entirely possible. I never particularly cared to engage in such activities with the opposite gender myself (and I'm not gay/bi either). I consider it to be a fruitless pursuit, despite enormous societal influence of the contrary.

I'm not necessarily doubting my ability to if I really wanted to; but then again, I never really tested that ability in the first place, and I see no compelling reason to.

21. glass

glass New Member

i considered this.

if there were a gene that allows a man to suppress sexual desire, guess what - it would go extinct because whoever had it wasn't fucking.

22. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

It is and if we're on the same thinking pattern, I've gone through it. When you quit caring anymore and just give up trying, you lose the desire for it. Temptation can be kind of strong at times but then again, if one were to be sincerely devoted to their desire not to have desire, then it fades quickly.

Frankly, I find a lot of freedom in it. You're able to go out and do things and enjoy them on a different, sometimes higher, aesthetic level because you're not actively trying to meet someone or hook up; you're more focused on other things.

Furthermore, it makes it easier to speak to others because you're not trying to hook up with them. While this may seem like a moot point, you have to consider the differences in 'difficulty' from the time when you did desires such things and the time when you don't; you'll be able to detect the differences obviously.

I'm the only one of my local group of friends who has made this decision and so far, have yet to get totally shit on for it.

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

its possible, but you are still going to want to bang bitches

myself, i have no problem going long periods without a woman

but when i meet a girl i'm sexually compatible with, i make the most of it :boink:

don't write off all women because a high percentage repulse you with their personalities

become better at screening out the bad women quicker

24. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah, good point.

i think the problem currently is that i need to become better at not screening out everybody at a glance, heh.

a majority of people repulse me with their personalities, idk why.

25. grandioseone

grandioseone New Member

this city is pretty repulsive. that could be why.

are you into reading? if so, look for 'the outsider' by camus. you might enjoy it (you might be indifferent, but then you'd be like camus, and that doesn't seem so bad)