Is there a quick way to heal this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Synner, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Synner

Synner New Member

My ex is home for spring break, we hooked up the other night for the sake of "catching up"....she's allergic to lube of any kind, so we usually keep things quick (about an hour, depending on her mood). The first night she was back, we went for a good hour and a half the first time, and at least another 2 the second....right at the end of the second time, I started to feel this stinging pain, so pulled out to have a look....just my luck, I managed to get ripped. There's about a 6mm rip on the skin that attaches the foreskin to the penis itself, and it's almost too sensitive for sex. The whole reason she came home this week was to get laid, and I want it about as much as she does, so is there a quick way to heal this? I don't mind going a day or two without it, but I've gotta at least be able to do something by the end of the week. Any ideas?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Nope, had the same problem for the past 2 weeks. Actually it healed slow as shit and I used some ointment my nurse friend told me to use. Of course I would still attempt sex every other day. Your best bet is to get some antibiotic ointment, and try to not get aroused for a few days to let things heal.

Sucks for you.

3. BTA

BTA New Member

Yeah this kinda thing sucks.

I wonder how well that liquid bandage stuff would work?

I've had small tears before from a dry spot that just didnt take the sex too well, used some ointment my GF had (basically prescription neosporin) and bandaged it, healed okay in a couple days. It probably depends how bad it is though.

4. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Those areas heal by themselves. Don't have sex for a while. :)