Is there a GOOD CEE powder?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by texchef, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texchef

texchef Guest

Got my free ones from my anafit order and I gotta take 6 of those horse pills. On top of my 2 T-Rex pills it takes a quart of water just to get it all down. A good pwder that dissolves would be a huge help.

BTW, on my 3rd day of T-Rex.....not really feelin' much. Taking 2 twice a day. Any suggestions?

2. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

6 horse pills? You're supposed to take 1 for every 60lbs. You're 360lbs? :eek3:

3. Drewski

Drewski New Member

you might be thinking Redblast. PurCee is 1 for every 40lbs

4. macro

macro New Member

that the high end dosing (which is on the sample (60ct) bottles)- average dosing is 1 cap per 60lbs found on the 180ct bottles (though people often take 1-2 additional over that- hence the difference on the smaller bottle)- the reccomendations are not contradictory--== they are just different.

the issue with CEE powder is that most people dont test it, not as big an issue now as it once was- but still an issue. And if you dont like pills somehow think that once you taste the powder you might wonder if even larger pills might not be much more pleasant.

CEE powder is fine, if you get it from someone that stored it properly and kept it relatively cool and dry. Powder really should be vaccum sealed or at least have a dessicant tumbler.

5. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I'll never ever ever use the powder again.

I still have a lot left if anybody wants free BN CEE powder. You pay shipping.

But I recommend pills over powder unless you're that poor.

I take PureCEE now.

6. gsteclipse97

gsteclipse97 New Member

1fast cee isnt that bad. its worth sucking it up to save the money

7. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

I use BN CEE. I put 3grams into my whey/dextrose shake and drink it post workout. I don't even taste it.

8. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

BN CEE is good, though purecee is good as well (just take em and be a man!) - and while were here, and i'd appreciate an answer from macro, if i'm undergoing liver treatment (not very intense treatment, basically a month of strict dieting and am taking fish oil pills, choliver and some other pills) would it be safe to take a serving of cee post workout - the bn cee (and i guess no servings on your offdays?) while were taking about creatine, would protein be safe as well? i'm already taking it though, i'm thinking that 2 servings of protein can't possibly be bad for your liver....only reason i'm asking this is because i'm undergoing the treatment shit..."ask a doctor" well you know what those doctors say...protein is bad for the liver! creatine is bad for the kidneys!

9. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Protein intake will affect kidneys as well... I don't know about the liver.

10. Slick

Slick New Member

Buy some bulk monohydrate.

11. texchef

texchef Guest

Mono sucks. Had some and hated it. Guess I'll keep sucking down pills.

Any suggestions to my T-Rex statement??

12. macro

macro New Member

hydration? can be a factor in stimulant effects

are you taking with food? or empty stomach?

carbs? stim effects can be muted by low carb (though this also varies)

note- thermorexin tends to provide more performance and activity related "energy" (ie effects are more noticeable with activity), it does not jack up most users (its not a strong CNS agonist like ephedrine)

13. Slick

Slick New Member

What's wrong with it? Why don't you like it?

14. texchef

texchef Guest

Drinking a gallon +/- each day. I'm taking them with my shake in the morning and after lunch. I'm not on an extremely low carb cut but it is lower than normal (read: fat ass and need to cut heavy).

I guess I was expecting the "jacked up" feeling from an EC stack. I do feel more sustained energy. Never thought about it from that angle.

BTW, can I still take a pre-workout drink, like Primal N2O, while on T-rex?

15. texchef

texchef Guest

I had some Vitaminshoppe branded mono and it was awful. It NEVER dissolved in anything. Tried it first with some Nectar and then with some Gatorade. Got tired of "crunching" on the undissolved last swig. Plus I noticed some water bloat.

16. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

Mono isn't too bad. But looking at your username/avatar it may just be you. You could be a little bit more sensitive about food quality :dunno:

Alot of supps don't dissolve too well. I did have All The Whey protein powder that was actually defective. I find that leaving supps in a drink for a few minutes will solve alot of these issues.

17. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

BN powder.. ugh.. i still gag at the thought

18. Layne Staley

Layne Staley New Member

The bulk nutrition CEE powder is what I use. I tastes like battery acid unless you mix it in apple juice. I just scoop it into my mouth and chase it with water.

19. texchef

texchef Guest

How long does it take to feel the effects of creatine? I popped my pills about an 2 hours before workout yesterday and I didn't really feel anything different. Does it take a week or two to build it up in the system?

20. spdrcr

spdrcr OT Supporter

I don't know how long it takes to work, but I've been taking PureCEE for the past few months and haven't noticed any difference. I've been taking 1 pill/60lbs. I tried Red Blast as well, which contains PureCEE, and didn't notice any additional pump from that either. I'm thinking CEE doesn't really work for me.

Anyone have a recommendation for a Mono that they've found to work? I'm thinking of trying this to see if the effects are any more noticable.

21. Layne Staley

Layne Staley New Member

I've never noticed any "INSANE XTREME PUMPZZZ!!!" from any type of creatine. All I've noticed is that I recover slightly faster in between sets and I have a little umph left in me for finishing my heavy deadlifts and squats......and I only truly realize that on the days that I don't take it before I workout and notice myself getting tired faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.