TAT is there a difference?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FourDOzKilla, Apr 22, 2004.

1. FourDOzKilla

FourDOzKilla Guest

...between getting your lobes pierced normal (14/16ga.?) and stretching to an 8ga. plug/tunnel and just starting out with an 8 ga.? As in, is it done the same way, just with a bigger needle?

also if i started with an 8ga, and decided to take them out eventually, would they close up the same or would it take longer?

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

in the end its gonna be the asme thing.. piercing at 8 is gonna save you $ though because you wont need to keep buying jewelry all the time...

and with 8ga tunnels.. they are really small and you will ahve them in for a while then be like... hmm... i wonder what 6 will look like... and youll get 6.. then down the raod.. hmm.. wonder what 4 will look like haha

3. Squally

Squally New Member

lol yup. I got pierced at a 6ga, didn't hurt at all. once those healed I put the 4ga flares in. Now I'm thinking about what a 2ga would look like, but my mom doesn't want me going bigger and most of the people I know say they look good at the 4ga. So, since I'm done going bigger, I'll just have to start getting other things pierced :bigthumb:

4. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

lol yeah i was told to stop at 8 ... peirced at post size when i was little, went to 18 cause of the cooler earrings, but then i couldnt stop lol... i got to 4, and went back to 6 :( i kinda miss the 4, but in ways i dont because i play soccer for my school so i had to take them out every game, and they would get real tight and putting plugs in on tight dry holes is hell , so 6 gauge rings is where i am now.