Is she interested?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sactown05, Oct 29, 2008.

1. sactown05

sactown05 New Member

Well as you can see I'm a lurker for many years but I'm pretty new at dating since I've been to shy to try. I'm not sure if its from the inexperience or what not but I really don't know what to think of the situation. I've asked a couple friends and they've said it seems like she is showing some interest but I'd like a couple more outside opinion as well.

She's 20 and I'm 21. I've known her since highschool but never really talked to her much beside in class. After highschool we didn't really talk much if any till this semester of school. During this semester we've been talking here and there mostly texting.

We've hung out about a couple times now, prob 4 or 5 times; grabbing some lunch together and starbucks another time. A couple times I've been kinda cocky in a funny way. I'd crack some jokes and she'd come back at me saying "oh somebody is a comedian now huh?" and I'd snap back at her with a playful cocky/egotistical joke. About 2 weeks ago, she had asked me if I wanted to go the bay with her, her sister and her sister's bf but that didn't happen since her sister didn't feel like driving anymore which sucked.

On sunday, she texted me after not talking for a couple days cause she lost her phone. But here is where it kinda makes it seem like she is interested. She had texted me while she was with her friends at a haunted house/ corn maze at night. On monday, when I went to go grab some starbucks with her, I had told her about this one sushi restaurant that was by the school and she saw it which brought on the topic of getting some sushi sometime again.

She also likes to party a lot and goes clubbing almost every week. As for myself, parties are cool with me but I'm not a very bigger clubber type a person. As I am more of a laid back type of guy. It doesn't appeal to me much but I wouldn't mind going.

What do you guys think? I know my explanation is a little confusing and my writing sucks.

Also a couple friends of mine has told me that I should ask her if she would like to go watch a movie with me, like madagascar 2. What do you think?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

how is her body language towards you?

does she touch you at all? what about eye contact?

go see the movie with her, ask her, it wont hurt to try, because you guys have been with each other before.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

5. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Why would you take a girl to see a cartoon movie?

6. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Because they are hilarious:420:

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Yeah, my friend and I used to always go to this theater where while you watch the movie you also get full service dinner/drinks, cartoon movies while kind of loaded were always fun (plus after nine on weeknights no one else goes to see them)

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

some of those "cartoon" movies are getting pretty darn good. Just about anything by Pixar is great, they make the movies appealing to kids, yet they put things in for adults too.

Wall-E would have been a great date movie. Get Smart was a good one too.

9. sactown05

sactown05 New Member

Body language....I never really paid attention. Like what for example? Yeah, its a stupid question but I new with it.

We've hugged couples time when we departed if that counts. As for eye contact, every time we talked we would always make eye contact.

10. SEXYME2DAY

SEXYME2DAY New Member

dude sounds like shes a party chik u have to b spontaneous I dated a guy similar to u who only like watching movies yea it lasted only a month!

11. sactown05

sactown05 New Member

Yeah, she a party chick. Well tonight I'm heading out with some friends to a bar/club and I'm trying to see if she would like to come.