Is she interested?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CrxRacer619, Feb 12, 2004.

1. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

ok, I've been good friends with this girl for a few weeks. I was attracted to her before i went out with my ex (we only lasted a month and a week tho). But anyway, I've been talking to this new girl for a few weeks. she is very hard to talk to and conservative... but so hott. a perfect 10. and she's been single since 8th. grade and is definitely in the V-club.. we are both in 12th. in HS. so anyway, being a sorta timid guy myself. I built up the courage and asked her if she wanted to meet up at a movie. she agreed to go with her cousin and cousin's bf. it started looking like a double date. so i get there, it turns out the cousin and her bf didn't go or couldn't go. so it was just me and this girl. we see a movie, then it was her idea for a double feature!

so i agreed and we went and saw another movie. afterwards, i walk her back to her car, then she gives me a lift to mine. i asked her to second movie a few days ago, she agreed to go but doesn't know when when she can.. her schedule is always changing. one night i went to her workplace and we sat down and talked during her break. i asked if it was true that she wasn't allowed to give her number out due to strict parents. (a friend of mine tried asking and she said she couldn't give it out.) BUT she told me that she could give it out. but me, being a pussy didn't ask for it. just talked for more then left. now, I think she might be interested but then again i get the feeling that she just wants to be friends. there is this dude who is trying to talk to her too. I saw the expression on her face, no smile just talking to the guy. she might've been annoyed by this guy from the looks of it. So, being a dummy like I am, I walk up to them. i stand right between them and start talking to her. now she gets this whole new expression on her face. big smiles everywhere for the longest i've seen her smile and just looking at me. then i leave. that dude who is much taller than me but scrawny like a muthufucka didn't say a single word. soon after, she gets in her car and leaves. he stands there like a dummy and goes over to his friends.

now, i never ever tried making a slight move on this girl. never even attempted to put my arm around her. i just don't know if i can do it. she is so quiet and i'm not so sure if she feels the same for me. how can i do this? next time we go out, ask her if she minds and put my arm around her? or do express my attraction to her first or what?? help me out guys, please. thank you very much.

2. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

sorry for long post but please help me out. thanks in advance.

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Personally I'd just try and be a bit more playful with her, and some harmless friendly innocent kino (touch). If she responds well to it, you've pretty much got a green light to try something a bit more. Just be careful reading her body language because she might just sit there feeling uncomfortable and not saying anything if she's not up for it.

The other alternative is to ask her out on a DATE, and stress the DATE part. That should communicate your desire to be more than friends and gives her a chance to mentally prepare for it before seeing you. Rather than suddenly realising you've just put your arm around her and you think she has nice hoo-hoo's.

4. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

well, things are looking up. still a little early to tell though. her cousin said that the girl (let's call her X) thinks i'm cute. a few days ago, i saw them at school. X's cousin asks me if I want to sit and he purposely scoots to one side so that I can sit by X. Then X starts to tell him no and giggle's as she looks up at me. a few moments later, she smiles at me then pats the bench to the spot beside her gesturing me to sit down by her. now tonight, i went to her workplace. i got her a little something. just a red rose fresh cut to perfection. :greddy:

X was like "Oh my God!" and all smiles, i think i saw her blushing. i asked her if she'd like to go on a date. there she was pondering. i didn't want to pressure her so i said "i'll let you think about it." and that was that. she smiled and said bye. off i went. i hope everything is cool.

this girl is pretty shy. i kinda don't really see her kicking it with anyone but her cousins. she is social though, just quiet. and very, very cute. awesome personality too. a perfect 10. :bowdown:

any thoughts/suggestions or recomendations? any help wouldn't hurt. thanks.

5. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

oh and forgot to mention.. before the rose part. a few days ago, i got her number.. finally. i was able to build up the courage.. when i asked her. she was all smiles and giggling. it's almost like she was blushing for having someone ask for her #. :eek3:

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

shyness is very cute. it's a shame i've had one hell of a bad experience with a shy chick. puts me right off, now.

7. johan

johan Active Member

Sounds like she's into you and you are on the right path.
    Everything looks pretty good, just continue on as you are, and with being yourself.

Enjoy.

8. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

I'm sorta getting mixed vibes here. I don't really know what to think. I talked to X today and we were talking a bit. there was other people around. but anyway, we were chatting it up and it got to the point where i asked her how she felt when i gave her the rose on sat. she was looking at the ground and said "shut up" but you know in a playful manner. she was smiling but kept looking at the ground. it's like she didn't want to talk about it. So i changed the subject. later, i asked her if she was doing anything tomorrow after school. she said she wasn't so asked her out to lunch. she gave me a quick smile but then went back to the "looking at the ground" routine. she was silent and realized that i was still looking at her awaiting an answer, so finally she turns to me and just says "i don't know."

:dunno:

what do you guys suggest i do? any girls got opinions? please post. help me out, thanks.

btw, she's vietnamese. i'm mexican/mixed. i'm also getting a vibe that she might not consider dating outside her race.... :sad2:

thanks in advance.

9. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

I called her up today. I found out something that gave me hope. she only had 3 bf's. 2 of which were mexican, other being an asian dude. so she'll date outside her race. this was the first time i called her up. we talked for about 45 mins. it went well.

she even asked me if i thought it was wrong for the girl to ask the guy out. then she said that it would be fucked up if the guy said "no."

when i gave her the rose, she was all smiles. she thanked me twice atleast. maybe it was 3 times. i'm thinking this girl might actually dig me. :x:

10. EcKo72dB

EcKo72dB aka LiLD

I think you may be smothering her a little bit with all this date and go do stuff talk. It gets kind of stressful putting people on the spot with questions like that all the time. Take it easy, try going over to her house and hanging out or something. Do something simple instead of a date.

It does sound like she's interested in you though.

11. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

well, yea, i thought the part where i stressed the word "date" might stress her out too. i mean, she is very shy.. but there is no way that i can go to her house. she might get freaked out by that one. i see her at her workplace though. she's not even allowed to have a bf... :nono:

12. TEC

TEC Guest

Sounds like you are doing everything right. Just slow down and take your time. Push her but always with a big smile on your face and playfully. Keep the small jestures going, opening the door for her, a card with a note, small stuffed animal. Dont buy her stuff frequently though, you don't want her to expect you to do this sort of thing all the time. Most importantly always, always be a gentlemen. She'll come around, just keep talking to her.

13. blazing187

blazing187 Guest

id quit at it personallly an let her come to me then id know if she was intrested .let her approach u next time

14. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

she won't approach me, that's for sure. she keeps to herself. only thing she'll do is give me a big smile from far away but then nothing when i'm near. or if she does say something, it's nothing but small talk.

15. Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape OT Supporter

The Counts Opinion

All signs point to go, you are on the right path. You are only getting mixed signals because she is shy from the sound of it. She proably does not know how to deal with it all, and has not had the exprience yet.
    You’re lucky you found such a female; I wish more girls were like this. But the vast majorities are whores, and couldn't keep to one guy if their lives depended on it, or want to play games and put themselves in compromising situations constantly.:hs:

16. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

hey i just wanted to update you guys..

i called her two days ago and we talked for 45mins. yesterday, we talked on the phone for about an hour and a half. it went really well. during the conversation, i asked where she lived now because she did say that she used to live on my street. She didn't really want to tell me though. Then i asked if she wanted to grab something to eat. keep in mind, it's about 9:00 to 9:30pm on a school night. she said it was up to me... :dunno: I'm inviting her so I said it was up to her. Finally, she agreed. I ended up picking her up and took her out to dinner. yea, i know where she lives now. it went really well. she didn't let her parents know where she was going though.

yea, i agree with you count. she is one of a kind. so hard to find these kind of girls. so innocent, virgin, and straightforward. a straight 'A' student who works in her spare time and doesn't party at all. and she's from a good family. traditional vietnamese background. and she is so hot too! :bowdown:

I gotta get with this one. I'd be set if I did. i can't let this one go.

17. TEC

TEC Guest

18. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

man, i need some advice.

this girl and I can talk it up on the phone fine. in person, she's shy. like really shy, won't talk, looks at the ground. like today, i asked her "you mind if i walk you to class." she basically just shrugged and smiled but didn't say a word. how can i open her up a bit so that perhaps she might actually talk to me in person.

also, i went out to dinner with her yesterday. would it be a bad idea asking her out to a movie today? that'd would be 3 straight days of me calling her and 2 straight nights out on dates. the thing that prevents us from going out a lot are our work schedules. but this week tuesday (9th) and today, wednesday (10th). we're both off and free after school.

what should I do? thanks a lot, you guys.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2004
  19. BriceDawg333

BriceDawg333 Guest

Straight up bro, you need to take it easy. Dont let your emotions get you caught up and in a rush. Im in a similar situation, just take it slow man, and just be yourself man. Dont be so up tight about it also, that's usually a turn off to chics. Go for the date, but do what you think is right. Just let things unfold, and if its supposed to happen....it will happen. By the way, if she's shy YOU need to take the initiative, but dont push things too fast...good luck bro

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2004
  20. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

another update..

I thought she'd never call! I was on my way to a friend's house to pick up a motor and I get a phone call. It's her. She's like "you hungry?"

It turns out she wants to treat me to lunch with her cousin and older sister. I can't pass this up so i decide to go. I'm uncomfortable letting a girl buy me food so i insist on paying for myself. she says "if you don't let me pay for you, then don't even show up. go pick up your motor." :eek3:
    she said that it's her turn now to pay since I took her out to dinner the night before. (man, i gotta get with this girl... :x: ) I told her "if only my mom knew that you're treating me to lunch, she'd like you so much" (my mom is cautious when it comes to who i date, she doesn't want any gold diggers seeing her little boy). but anyway, after I mention that my mom would like her, she tells me "but remember, we're just friends." :wtc:

Now, I'm here at this Vietnamese restaurant with this girl I'm crazy about. Her cousin (same first name and age as the girl i'm trying to get with) is there and these two are inseparable. This girl i'm trying to get with brings along her older sister too. she's 20. they're all attractive girls. Practically everyone is Vietnamese at this place.

Well, anyway. these girls would speak english for a little bit, then they'd switch it over to Vietnamese. I think they might've talked a little about me but I dunno. :dunno: They were giggling most of the time they were speaking their language.

At one point, the girl i want to be with so bad is just talking with her sister in their language and I can't understand a word they were saying. All of a sudden, the older sister says "hey ___, why don't you repeat what you said in English?" so maybe they were talking shit or maybe they were saying something good. I have no clue. anyway, the cousin and the older sister leave a little early in the girl's car. me and this girl stay a little longer (10 mins). then we take off. I give her a lift to her cousin's house and that was that.

perhaps this girl just wanted to repay me to be nice or possibly she is interested. i need your advice, guys. Your comments and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

21. TEC

TEC Guest

Congrads, that's an excellent sign. Anytime a girl shows you off to her sisters or family it means that she is sizing you up and wants to get there opinion on you. The fact that they were giggling means that you have passed the test with them. You have leaped another hurdle.

I'm dating a woman that's Japanese, I go through the same thing with the language switching with her friends. I did something about it. I started learning japanese. This is a good/easy way to score some cool points with her. You don't have to learn to speak Vietnamese fluently, just learn a few basic words and build on that. Also, ask her how to say things in Vietnamese once you suprise her with a few words that you've learned. You showing interest in her language shows her that you are really interested in her and understanding her.

BTW, don't sweat the "were just friends" stuff. Some women do that just to play hard to get. She doesn't want you to think that you've won yet.

Relax and let things flow is the best way that you can approach the situation.

22. Buy dog.

Cook dog for her on grill.

She will love you forever.

23. tootall862

tootall862 Snatch....the best thing on earth

^^^

Oh man thats classic! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, it looks like your in like flint, and like TEC said, dont worry about the whole just friends thing, unless you go to kiss her and she says noooooooo were just friends. If that happens your fucked, but I dont think thats how things are gonna play out. Good Luck!

-tootall

24. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:rofl:

25. Askesis

Askesis New Member

obviously, it's impossible for us to know if she likes you, but it doesnt seem like you have no chance. Ask her out to lunch or something