SRS Is my life the only one that feels like an endless puzzle?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by beanolo, Apr 7, 2006.

1. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

Do you know what I mean?

Let me elaborate... sometimes I feel like my life is one big puzzle. I slowly look for the right pieces, and put them together. In hopes of eventually one day having a completed puzzle. The pieces could be personal, or professional... but they all are part of the same puzzle. Sometimes you feel like everything goes great, you setup the border and start finding the middle pieces but then...

Something comes along and swipes your puzzle to the ground, and everything falls apart. Then you stand there. Staring blankly at your puzzle pieces scattered on the ground that you spent a good amount of time working on, and don't even know the slightest on where to start off again.

I never liked puzzles.

2. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Me neither. But, life is a life-long process, so I am not so sure the "puzzle" ever gets completed.

3. Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo absent OT Supporter

Last piece of the puzzle is the coffin, I believe it's really more like the bigger you can make your puzzle the better life you might be able to live (take chances and plenty of risks depending on where you are in life).

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Figuring out life can be difficult, so why don't ask for advice at those who have died? www.near-death.com. I personally hate puzzles too, i want straight answers, so i read from people who had near-death experiences on what life is all about, you'd be amazed how much you can learn from death.

5. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

What happens when you usually complete a puzzle?

Nothing. You sit and stare at it a while and either you break it down or it sits on your table gathering dust. The point about puzzles is not the end result, but the act of building it.

6. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

:werd: Good point.

Real puzzles still suck ass tho', IMO.
    NOT for peeps with ADD. Me no likey.
    (I'm stupid today)

7. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

Puzzle? No.

Life is a journey where we all have the same destination: death. The thing that matters is the road you take to get there.

8. I used to feel the same way. Let me tell you, it's a journey with no end. Finding an answer to one question leads to ten more questions. There is no mystery in your life. There is no purpose. You exist for no reason whatsoever. Chasing an imaginary dream will lead to insanity.

9. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

Ok I guess I'm not the only one. :)

I have no problem with it, thats just how it is, thus is life. It feels great when things start to fall into place, but I was just hoping there would be an end besides death to it. Perhaps winning the lotto or a huge pension? :big grin: