is my friend coming on to me??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by strik9, Mar 9, 2007.

1. strik9

strik9 Verbing weirds language.

backround: ok, so i have been friends with this girl for about 7 years. throughout highschool i have always had a little of a crush on her but never acted on it because of the friendship we built. we grew apart a little cause she started dating this fag who was on all kinds of drugs and shit. We still hung out a good bit but then i went to college.

well last night I was at a party and the situation reminded me of her so i gave her a call. we start talking about school and she says how i should have just worked at a back massage place. she then starts going off about how my back massages are almost orgasmic :naughty: and that she misses them soo bad. she then tells me how she couldn't ever trust her friends when she told them shit because they would blab their mouths, except for her one friend. proceeds then to tell me how she told this girl that she had a crush on me, but never did anything for the same reason. i tell her the same and then she starts going off about the times she works next week and trying to make plans for us to hang out at every option. make plans for a couple of the days im off for spring break and then hang up.

at this point i thought it was kind of a different conversation but just figured that she missed me (we are really close friends). i then get a text message and its a pic of her. she then calls me and asks me if i got the pic. she says she is goin to send a really cute one of her, her daughter, and me. i get the pic and its just a pic of her kissing me on the cheek.

im not really sure what to think of this and wanted some other opinions

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, she kind of told you that she was into you man. And then she went on a texting spree, so it's pretty obvious she's got a crush on you. The question is do you want to pursue it? She's got a kid....sorry, that kind of thing always makes me want to run.

3. strik9

strik9 Verbing weirds language.

thats the only thing that makes me iffy. but i have known her for soooo long and am absolutely in love with her and her daughter. i never had a friendship like this before with anyone so thats why i wasn't even sure of the motives

i mean, we have always been very close (we kiss on the lips and cuddle together and shit) and people always assumed we were dating by the way we acted/talked. i was pretty positive that she was coming on to me (thread title wasn't really the main question at hand) but i am just not sure if i should pursue it. i want to cause we are like peas and carrots. i have never got along with anyone as well as with her before in my life, and im not sure if things would stay the same if shit got wierd.

4. Reign

Reign Banned

My 2nd longest relationship, the girl had a 1 year old son. If you do this, be prepared to pretty much be that kids father.

Like her, I generally want to run when I find out they have a kid. You get almost no alone time and you will never come first.However, if you feel strongly about her, I'm sure you can make it work. Kids aren't that big of a deal, they can just be a big pain in the ass sometimes when you're dating and want some alone time. You have to be SUPER patient and be willing to accept you will never be 100% alone with her.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:wtf: they change everything

6. Reign

Reign Banned

I guess... didn't change that much when i was dating one.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

In my experience, if she has young kids like less than 3 or 4 then you are right.

But if the kid is older its really not a big deal. My wife has an 11 year old son and its been no problem so far.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

He's 11?? How old is she?

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

She's 32, I'm 31.

I seriously don't think I could deal with a young child that wasn't my own.

10. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Dude, your in. Good job.

11. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

:werd:

you should ask her out on a date if you're still interested :bigthumb:

12. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

So what you want is a guarantee that things won't get "weird" if you pursue a relationship with her. Noone can give you that guarantee. The only way you'll know is if you go for it.

I had a friend that I was pretty sure wanted to date me but I never asked her out cuz I was afraid of ruining the friendship. However, we don't talk anymore and I really miss her....we just drifted apart. So you see, our friendship ended anyways. IMO it would have been better if I had asked her out then see where it went from there....but I was too young and stupid.