LGBT Is my brother gay?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by paradox, Jul 21, 2004.

1. paradox

paradox New Member

I have a little brother who i think is homosexual. He just acts very feminine all the time and is always gigling. I'm not sure how to describe it in words, but its just a feeling i get when i'm around him.

Should i talk to him about it or just let it go?

2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

It seems like everyone comes here asking us to evaluate a friend or relative whom they think may be a homosexual. It might be a good idea to post a sticky pertaining to these sorts of threads. Of course, in this forum all threads wind up "sticky" sooner or later :naughty:

In any case I'll try to make this short. You really haven't given us much to go on, such as his age and other possibly relevant information. However, even if we knew your brother as well as you did, we probably still wouldn't be able to tell with any great degree of certainty. Almost everybody here will tell you that if he is gay then it's one of those things where you should let him come to you if and when he's ready.

There are a few threads such as this one which may be of some help to you http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1180813

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

How old is he?