Is kissing/licking cheating!?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by vXSevenXv, Dec 15, 2004.

1. vXSevenXv

vXSevenXv New Member

Okaay...like 2 fridays ago, I got really really drunk. My 'boyfriend' lives in Miami and I live here in Maryland. When I got drunk there was this guy that was hanging out with me and my friends and like when I get drunk I also get very ummm...horny. So I was hanging all over this guy and I ended up just like licking him on his neck. So like my 'bf' from Miami just happened to call while I was all messed up and of course he realized I was drunk. So like he basicall interrogated me the whole time I was drink and I told everything. So latley, my 'bf' keeps saying that I cheated on him and now I have to make it up to him and I that if Im ever mad at him then Id just have to forgive him no matter what because of what I did that night.
    But I dont understand how licking some guys neck and hugging him is cheating! It could have been alot worse. Is my 'bf' just trying to control me?? Or does he REALLY consider that cheating?:wtc:

2. lebomb

lebomb New Member

Yes......its cheating. Also, if you can lose your inhabitions like that by just drinking.....maybe you should cut back on the booze to your man returns.

Also, sometimes how a person really is comes out at opportune times......your b/f is probably thinking you will go farther with a guy next time.

3. KateyKet

KateyKet New Member

He really considers that cheating, and so would I. The reason I feel its cheating is because when you go to a club with out your SO, you have to have your mind set that you will not do anything with anyone else. No matter how drunk you are if you set your mind before your 1st drink that you will not fool around with anyone else, then nothing will happpen. You obviously didnt do that, you are a cheater.

4. BTA

BTA New Member

You're a whore

unfortunately you act like most chicks do these days.

And yes its cheating

5. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

Exactly, do you want an award that you didn't take it from behind in the back seat of the dudes car?....

6. starstageII

starstageII Guest

i would have hung up the phone and never talked to you again

you will do it again, since "licking" some other guys neck is no big deal...

7. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

she is not a whore :ugh:
    but what she did was wrong.

how would she like her man doing that to some chick?
    hopefully he can forgive her drunk antics, and she doesn't engage in such behavior again.

8. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

Yes its cheating. Long distance relationships SUCK anyways...it's probly better off that he never talks to you again.

9. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i agree - ta hell with long distance relationships.

he is probably licking chicks where he is too.

10. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

:down: its cheating to me. Hanging al over other guys when your drunk :ugh:

I cant stand girls like you.....

11. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

definitely cheating. Being drunk is not an excuse. Not remembering it is not an excuse. Regreting it is not an excuse.

And my ex wondered why her drinking pissed me off so much? Because she did stupid stuff when she was drunk. dumb bitches drunk girls be.

12. Fearan

Fearan Guest

Wow, what do you want, our sympathy? I hope he's cheating on you wherever he is right now. What you did shows a lot about your lack of respect for your boyfriend. Learn to control yourself if you ever want to be mature.

BedBunny, you're right, she's not a whore. A whore gets paid. She's a slut.

13. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I define cheating as being intimate in any way shape or form with anyone who's not your signifigant other. Maybe I set the bar that high from being burnt so many times before, but no matter how much I care for my S/O, if she kisses another guy, It's over...I have too much respect for myself to let that shit slide.

14. lebomb

lebomb New Member

Xfuckin2

15. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

haha.. well said.

i like how the original poster kept saying 'b/f' in quotes like that. to me (thru the net, of course) it seems like you dont really care that much about him in the first place. i've been drunk off my ass before around women i found attractive.. but i never did anything because i can control my actions.... something i think you need to learn how to do.

16. Giggles

Giggles Guest

Damn. I think we have some bitter broken hearts in the house....

How do you know most chicks are acting like this? Yeah it's slutty to lick random dudes, but thats a really general statement. If you got your hearts broken, don't blame it on all women.

Don't become woman-haters guys, that's gay.

17. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

you said it yourself, it's a general statement, general does not include all, we aren't blaming all women, and yes, we have a lot of burnt, bitter, and hurting people who come here, but they know all women aren't like that.

I live in south texas, we have the highest teenage prenancy rate in the country...possibly the world. Meeting a girl who's 22 - 26 without kids is a pretty rare occourance...I'm lucky enough to have found one. Nothing against baby mommas.

anyways, blaming it on the booze is what's really "gay" as you call it, a real man/woman will stand up to what they did and be honest. I've been "hang on to the grass to keep from falling off of the earth" drunk before..several times, and the worst I've ever done was smacked an IHOP waitress on the ass a few times...and we knew her anyways, and I wasn't even with anyone. booze = no excuse.

18. Cyndia

Cyndia New Member

well. just a lick on the neck i dont think is really cheating, if thats ALL it was.. it coulda been a joke sorta thing.. but i have the feeling that you did it with the intention of doing more/getting something out of it, so then, yes its cheating.

19. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

i consider hanging all over some guy when u are in a relationship cheating. i think u need to watch yourself when u drink, or at least not have a long distance relationship if u dont have the discipline to handle it.

20. ZiRo

ZiRo Guest

If you are someones other half:
    A) if the other half isnt around, don't do anything they wouldnt mind you doing if they were present. E.G. licking someones neck
    B) if you're serious and trust worthy you wouldnt have the urge to anyway
    C) if you're just trustworthy, tell him.

21. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

22. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

its cheating and its sucks for your boyfriend

23. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Eatin' ain't Cheatin'

And I would say that you need to define boundaries with your partner for what is considered cheating. If you think what you did was just being friendly and he doesn't, then you got a problem. If he wants one in the bank for when he does something 'friendly', then yeah, he gets it. If he thinks his one in the bank allows him to bang the sales girl, then you definatetly got a problem. Banging someone is in the felony category. Licking is a misdemeanor.

And let me give you another piece of advice...this is the Vag. It's filled with self-righteous hypocrites. Don't post something like this here and expect sympathy. You'd be smarter to grab your shield and brace yourself for the :rl:

24. Reign

Reign Banned

Eatin ain't cheating? Wtf are you talking about?

I would damn well consider my GF fooling around on me with some other guy like that cheating. That's fucked up. OMG! She gets horny when she's drunk she has an excuse to fuck/kiss anyone she wants? Fuck that. I'd have dumped your stupid ass if I was your BF.

25. Atlantis

Atlantis Guest

You cheated.

ANYTHING other then talk with someone of the other sex, is cheating. Kissing, licking, fucking, making out, eat out, BJ's, ect... All cheating. Putting you state of mind in "that way" with someone else other then your SO, also cheating.

Except what you once had with your SO, is now over. There is no going back, there is no reset or time part... It's over. Even if you want to believe it will last & you two can work through things, your wrong. Things will never be the same.