is it wrong...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Oct 18, 2006.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

is it wrong to b attracted to older women. im 20 and i find myself checkin out women in the late 30's or early 40's. like today for instance. i seen this women walkin towards me in a store and she looked older. she wasnt the "HOTTEST" but very cute to me for some reason. we made eye contact and i smiled she smiled back but like seriously....how can i get an older women like that? i always check for rings and i have found some women without a wedding ring but would right if i approached them...and what would be the best way to?:eek3:

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Wrong? No. I learned a LOT of my flirting skills with older women. They are much more receptive and MUCH more evil. It can be great fun to hang out with an older woman, have some drinks, dance, club, whatever. Personally, I don't have sex with them, though. The ego stroke works well for them, and will for you as well.

However, you will likely get a reputation for being weird, and it will make women your age be less into you. It also makes me wonder why you don't talk with women your age. To me this suggests you need to work on being social with women your age group as you will likely find a better long term match if you do. Of course, start where you need to, then work towards your long term goal. :big grin:

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Oh, I forgot to add, just say Hi. Ask them if they know how to make something, like meatloaf and ask them what they put in it. Then, if things go well, ask them if they'd care to help you learn how to cook a thing or two for your family who is coming in to town in a few weeks, whatever.

4. thrillhouse

thrillhouse New Member

haha fuck that. "hey can you come over and cook me some meatloaf?" if you said that in a joking manner, you might have a shot, but as a serious attempt that is laughable

5. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

no thats not the case at all...i can meet and talk to girls my age without a problem. i just dont look at them as much as i seem to with older women. i could see a good lookin mom with a daughter round my age and i find myself checkin out the mom more than the daughter :eek3: i dunno..i really just wanted to know the best way to approach them

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Are you being serious? Did you read what he said?

He advised to ask the woman to come over and help TEACH him how to cook. Not to ask her to come over and cook for him. That works wonders with younger women, who often try to impress men by being the "wifey" type.

Asking older women to help you learn how to cook is genius because it is under the radar. Under the radar works for older women just like it works for younger women.

It gets you alone with her, at YOUR place, and you can control the environment.

It is genius, and it works. My best friend only has sex with older women, and he always uses the same advice Poco just gave. Just last night, he was making out with a 50 year old high school teacher. I think it is disgusting, but thats his thing and he does it well.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, obviously I am leaving out some details... I basically went from step A to step Z. You have to fill in the blanks with flirting, joking, inuenndo, etc.

You have to be SMOOTH. :x:

8. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

do whatever you want man...there's nothing wrong with finding yourself attracted to older women.

just don't be a homewrecker.

9. Isamu

Isamu New Member

When i was 19, i found myself with a 38yr old woman, and from there I bounced all over the age spectrum.. and it was one of the best learning experiances I have ever had..

I agree PocoDiablo 99% because when i was dating older woman, it seemed to make the girl my age want me more.. they might have seen it as a, he has this older woman, he must be doing something right. particularly because the older woman i was seen with were always very attractive..

10. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well thanks everyone, that seems to sound like some good advice...i can flirt with the best but i just didnt know how to initiate n e thing