SRS Is it wrong to think like this?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by IspitHotFire, Jun 13, 2005.

1. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

i'm still getting over the bs drama with my gf and thought about posting this.

my gf was my only real GF and the only girl i've had sex with. Some part of me feels like in college next year (we are going to the same 1) that if i have a chance to fuck some girl and it's almost 100% my gf will never find out that I would do it in a heartbeat.... provided the girl was worth it.

Am I a bad person? I just kinda feel like I missed some of it in HS, hell why am I asking this ill probably breakup with my GF in college anyways.

On that note when it all hits the fan should I try to keep her around as a fuckbuddy? We both agree the sex is amazing and she likes some kinky shit..... i'm pretty sure she'd be ok with it

2. johan

johan Active Member

Are you happy with your current gf?

Life is for living, not for playing it safe. Well, to be more accurate, playing it smart, which means not playing it TOO safe.

I'm not gonna lie to you, college is an EXCELLENT time to fuck lots of pretty girls.

Get real, tell me another time in your life when you are going to be young healthy, and roaming around a huge self-contained city with 15,000 girls between age 18-22, and who have LOTS of spare time on their hands?

Having said that, fucking girls is not the end-all and be-all of existence. But it's better to be able to say that after having done it, than not. ;)

If you're really 'in love' with your high school gf and the two of you are going to get married in some storybook wedding and pump out a bunch of kids, great. You can get a good college education without the distraction of all the girls around you.

But maybe that isn't what you want. I'm not saying be a slut or a man-whore. But truth is, there's nothing wrong with dating girls, and there is a huge pool to choose from in college. It's almost a tailor made situation.

So I'm just saying, no, you're not a bad person for considering something that is plainly very obvious. You'd have to be blind not to see it.

You're only bad if you cheat on, or lie to your current gf. As long as you're up front about it, then there's no problem. You're free to live your life, and she is free to live hers.

If you're together, great. If not, then part on good terms. Simple.
    Just be honest and don't use (abuse) her.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

If it's over I'd break it off completely.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

its all about 'morals'

Do you ' LOVE ' the person that you have sex with , or
    do you love to have sex with the person.

That's the question, if its just lust then its bad and of no meaning.

5. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

it sounds like you want some freedom. Break it off with the girl. If she agrees to be a fuckbuddy then take that "yes" with a grain of salt because if you are at the same college and she becomes aware for some reason that you are with other girls, thiat could bring up jealousy and make your fuck buddy agreement difficult

you're young so I would say use your energies wisely and safely ;)

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Please don't cheat. You don't want to be that kind of person.

The way you sound, though, I would say end it. You say you don't want to break it off because the sex is great. Well, if you teach someone, the sex can be great with ANYONE. And if you are already even THINKING of cheating you need to get out now. Save the poor girl some heartache.