is it wrong to hang out with a girl that you have no dating intrest in,but she does?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Apr 23, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I dont like leading any girls on if im not interested in them ,but dont know how to tell them. I like meeting new people, going out just to have a good time with some girls. This week I have been hit on my two girls ,but im not attracted to them. They seem really nice, but kinda overweight. Not fat, but a few extra pounds. Im by far a don juan, but that is something that turns me off to much for some reason.I have nothing aganist them ,but they seem interested in me beyong friends from the way they flirt. Is it wrong to ask these girls to hang out? I dont know how to do it though, becuase i know i couldnt see myself dating one of them.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well do you really want either of them as actual friends? If no, then who cares? Stop talking to them, you can't force yourself to be attarcted to a girl just because you think they like you.

If you do kinda like them as a friend and want to keep hanging out with either of them you just have to be careful. And honestly, if they are openly flirty I would just put it right out into the open that you just want to be friends. It at least would either make them realize and accept it or lose interest because they just wanted to date you and you are set.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

the one girl and i have some pretty good convos, so yeah i like being her friend. I think i have to just set it straight, because i dont like leading people on. I wouldnt want that done to me

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

just be honest - that you enjoy their company and conversation but you don't like them like them :)

unfortunately you run the risk of them getting a little hurt anyway and talking to you less.. but it's more fair on them than leading them on.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Honestly, the best way is to probably NOT hang out with her. People (and this includes me) often see what they want to see. So if she likes you, and you keep hanging out with her, she may convince herself that you DO like her.

It happens sometimes.

6. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

maybe they just wanna fuck? :dunno: