SRS Is it wrong to be sickend by the sight of your ex

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Grouch, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Grouch

Grouch Guest

She lied and cheated, drug me around for almost 2 months not knowing if we were going to get back together. If see her I act as though she doesn't exist. And she is trying to make me sound like the pathetic bad guy. What the hell man. I havn't done she wrong to her.

2. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

nope she wronged you and now you feel sick/disgusted for knowing/being with her.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

She needs to be led into the right direction, it seems asif she thinks that this kind of behaviour is the 'normal' state of business, you have to be the better man and show her what it is to be a loving and helpfull person, by putting light and love into her life. Forgiveness is one of mankinds biggest traits, to forgive others but mainly to forgive ourselves, but of course this situation is unbearable you don't want to go on like this. Its just a lesson for you that you 'don't' want to be like her. But i would watch out for the situation of looking for the dust in her eye while you don't notice the brick in your own eyes.

4. Grouch

Grouch Guest

fake phd.

5. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

You have done wrong by treating her like she "doesn't exist"... You have treated her disrespectfully by acting like she is not a person. Take the high ground and try to get along.

6. Grouch

Grouch Guest

She is a stranger to me. The person I knew, I thought I knew would not have done that too me. So when I see her I treat her as one. How is paying no mind to her being wrong. Disrespectful I can see if the terms were different, but there is no respect to be giving for someone who acted the way she did.

7. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Nope. Mine has been in jail for assulting me so I figure my reaction to curl up into a ball when I see him is pretty natural. However I have been getting stronger each day and I am up to the point where I pitty him and when I see him (about twice a year if I am lucky) I almost want to laugh at him and tell him I feel sorry for him.

He has no power over me anymore and you need to stop letting her have power over your life.

8. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

it's good to hear that you are taking control of things. I wish you the best to getting back to where you used to be and beyond that :)

to the original poster: it is not wrong to be sickened by the sight of an ex because you arenaturally going to have feelings of frustration, resentment, and other negative feelings but don't allow yourself to be guided and ruled by this disgust. Don't let it prevent you from doing the things you need to do and moving on from her.

I ran into a fuckhead this weekend who I had bad history with and acting like he didn't exist was probably the most respectful thing I did because I didn't see any point in making more of a scene or letting him get to me. You dont have to put up with anyone or their mess when they don't deserve the respect they did not show you