SRS Is it weird if a guy has lots of girl friends?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Franco, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Franco

Franco New Member

What is the deal here, I know a few guys who hang around with girls, but are not gay, and do not have sex with said girls?

2. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

We just had the polar opposite thread (sort of). I would suspect the answers are probably very similar. Check it out.

3. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

parody attempt? :mamoru:

why is that weird do they at least use those female friends to their advantage to get with their female friends?

4. Franco

Franco New Member

I havent seen that happen, I asked the guy same question, he said what no her friends are ugly... and I went :ugh2: and asked then why are you freinds, he said "well she has soome hot friends, eventually I will fuck them". Still :ugh2:

5. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

My best friend is a girl, and I'm not gay. I do want to fuck her though. :o

6. marvd00d

marvd00d Gonzalez>Swine Flu

I have more chick friends than guy friends

Just worked out that way

Sometimes I hate it though, because I don't want to look like that gay guy that hangs out with chicks :rofl:

7. DigiCrime

DigiCrime If Only!

I have more female friends then male friends I dont really know why. In the end girls really do like a guy who listens so I guess I'm the emotional dishrag for most of them so I guess this answers my own question. I'm not gay either and only one of them I want to fuck so badly I cant ever stop thinking about it, rest of them are meh.. if it happens it does if it dont I wont care otherwise.

Both sex's can bring something to the table that the other can't so I like a variety of friends. I have some I wont ever bring around another or some that wont mesh with others. My range is weird

So to answer your question no I don't think its weird. But do my guy friends give me shit about it? Yes all the time. "ARe you fucking her yet??" Um no why? "Why the fuck you hanging around her then?" It's a constant conflict sometimes

8. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I tend to have a lot of female friends too. There is no sexual interest.

9. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

i tend to have more female friends than male friends. it's not like i actively try to be friends with girls, it just sort of happens. each girl brings something different to the table. i have varied interests that not all of my friends share. it just ended up being that some of the girls i'm friends with i can discuss certain things with that i can't with others.

example: i can talk about conspiracy theories with one of them that the rest of my friends have little to no interest in discussing. the gender is irrevelant, i'm more concerned with the interaction.

i'll add that there is no sexual interest and that i feel men make better friends than women. not gay either.

10. Chau

Chau if i wanted to kill you, i would've come in here s

i have more/closer female friends than male friends. there is sexual interest. :hs:q

11. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Im going to guess TS is probably younger, if this is a legit question that is. Older crowds usually accept the fact that it is possible to be friends with females.