Is it too much to ask?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Maffy29, May 2, 2007.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

I'm 27 years old, single, no children, never married, never even engaged. I have no ex girlfriend baggage. Is it too much to ask to want a girl who doesn't have a child? Seems like I attract two kinds of girls, overweight and single mothers.

Is it really possible to meet a girl (in a college town) who doesn't fall into one of those two catagories?

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

No that's not too much to ask. The real question here is why do you only attract fat chicks and single moms. Pics of you?

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:mamoru: Of course it's not too much to ask. However, you are 27, and Im guessing the women you are attracting are more around your age. Lets admit it, women in their late 20's usually tend to want to settle down, have kids, get married (if they haven't done these things already). I don't know what to tell you though, maybe start hitting on younger girls who don't seem to have these kind of baggage issues.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

go for 22 yos. :mamoru:

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

You attract women who fit your specs, but they don't show interest overtly like overweight women and women with kids do.

Find the women you seek and go talk to them. It really is that simple.

6. awdboost

awdboost New Member

No its not too much to ask.

And yes it is possible to meet a girl in a college town who doesn't fall into one of those two catagories.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

The real question is, what is preventing you from meeting the women you desire?

You obviously have no problem meeting women you don't want.

8. fray

fray New Member

seems like you might have a better chance in a college town of meeting someone without a kid... although then you are faced with bigger partiers, generally, and possibly an STD... :p

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

No dude, because the better you make yourself, the more shit you will get from people who think you're an elitist fuck for having a clean past and holding others' pasts against them when all you're really doing is being fair and non-hypocritical.

Props to you. You're my new favorite person on this forum and I've never even seen you post before.

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Why do you have a "victim" mentality?

And why do you care what others think of you?

11. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

:werd: You know what you want, go get that. Surround yourself with what you want. If I want a one nite stand, im usually at a club or bar. If I was lookin for a good girl, i'll be talkin to chicks in my class or library. You attract what you project.

12. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

I forget if it was you or somebody else, but a couple tips were posted and one really stood out to me. The one about hanging out with people who want to meet women or something. My friends (one has a girlfriend, one is way too shy, and the other is still sour about a bad relationship) just want to go to the bar and chill. I think I really do need to hang out with some different people. I know the opportunities are probably there.

Somebody had asked for a couple pics of me. Not the best, but the ones from my Myspace page. I'm usually the one with the camera, not in front of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

The opportunities are everywhere.

There are girls out there who are waiting for you to approach them. They are literally disappointed when you don't.

In order to get what you want, you will have to learn to approach women in a calm, confident manner.

The fat women and women with kids are shortcuts because they are will to "do the work for you."

You believe that approaching a woman is outside the norm for you. You believe that you are doing something wrong and people are going to be watching and think bad of you.

Your looks aren't a problem.

You can probably improve by learning confident bodylanguage and getting in shape.

When it comes to meeting women, its mostly about your eye contact, body language, and voice tone.

Oh, and read this:

http://forums.offtopic.com/showpost.php?p=74436448&postcount=1

The reason why I'm successful with women isn't that I'm so great (but I am great, of course).

Its that I'm willing to do the things that 90% of other guys aren't willing to do.

14. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Seriously man. You need to travel the country and hold seminars or something. Good info!

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Its not good info until you apply it in your life.

I believe in my fellow men, and ultimately I believe women will be much more happy if we make a concerted effort to learn how to date them.

Put your fears aside and go after what you want!

Don't be afraid to fail. You can't master something difficult without first failing.

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I don't. That was my attempt at sarcasm for all the people on this forum who give me shit for having standards and opinions. I think it failed.

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Ah. I thought you were serious.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Well, I guess I was kind of serious. Even off of the forum I have gotten shit, sometimes from women themselves, for having standards (mostly it was from whores trying to justify their pasts to me). So I was serious in the sense of telling the OP to prepare for that, but I was trying to phrase it in a funny way to poke fun at all the people here who give me shit as well.

19. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

i have a feeling that your way of "having standards" is JUDGING people and making them KNOW THAT very well, or thinking that they are somehow less of a person than you because of xyz reason. that's probably why you're getting shit from them. If you just have certain standards and don't deeply and meanly JUDGE people for them, but you just know that they're not the kind of people you would want to have a relationship with, then you probably won't have too many problems. It's the difference between just having high standards that have a deep meaning to you because you will only accept a certain quality of life for yourslef, versus having a deep set of insecurities and cognitive dissonance that forces you to have deep-seated distaste for certain things and a desire to make sure people know that in an effort to prove yourself

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

im too lazy to read the thread, so im just going to assume im agreeing with everyone else when I say you are "attracting" these kinds of girls because these are the kind of girls that are desperate enough to be aggressive and pursue you.

you are the man, you should be doing the choosing here. Yeah, getting rejected isnt always the greatest, but if you want something and you arn't going for it, then you arn't being the man you should be.