TAT Is it possible...?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Changed, May 31, 2006.

1. Changed

Changed Guest

To get peirced at 6g?? (lobes)

Basically, I love the size and the jewlery in this pic: [​IMG]

I had my lobes done done a few months ago and had a disaster of a time. Looking to get them re-done by a professional this time. Also, if it is possible to get peirced initially at a higher guage, will it be a problem to peirce over some minor scar tissue??

2. FlameBox

FlameBox ΊΧΘΥΣ

I got pierced at 6ga about 2 years ago. I never had my ears pierced before. They pierced it with a fat hollow needle, then jammed a cone-shaped thing in there and stuffed a 6ga glass plug in.

My friend did both his at 2ga, I watched and they used like 3 different sized cones to get it up there.

Both were done here http://www.nomadmuseum.com/

Hope that helps :)

3. Changed

Changed Guest

is there a specific type of jewlery they use when its healing, or do they just put what you want in there? The first time I was given studs which were a bastard on my ears.

4. FlameBox

FlameBox ΊΧΘΥΣ

They only used these pyrex glass plugs for the healing time.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Pyrex is a great healing jewellery. It's inert and very lightweight which aids in healing.

6. Changed

Changed Guest

Okay, cool.

You can usually just walk in and get this done, right?

And how much $$ will I be looking at with that style of jewrely above??

7. Changed

Changed Guest

Holy shit!! :rofl:

Something tells me the guy's ears in the first picture of the "Gallery" arent going to heal up :bowdown:

8. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

I've always been afraid of getting things pierced at a big gauge like that, for fear of it not healing up properly later on. I pierced my right ear myself after I had my left done. I did it with a piercing stud, pulled that out and put in a pyrex spiral 10g. Then the next day streached it out to 6. It worked out well and didn't hurt much.

When my ears have been irritated pyrex heals them up pretty fast but the silicon flesh tunnels I just got heals them up even faster, and they're more comfortable.

9. Changed

Changed Guest

Ya, I need something comfortable and fast healing. The fucking studs I had before were always irritating me for like 2 months, and I wasnt stretching it or anything :ugh2:

10. Changed

Changed Guest

:werd:

I had to pull the stud/diamond jewrely through the back of my ear in the morning because it was so swollen that it had pushed most of the way through overnight :ugh:

11. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

http://www.bodycandy.com/cgi-bin/ca...ebody=&templatefoot=&templatethumb=&&start=15
    Theres a good price for 6g. I bought mine from eBay though and had no problems. Some places around my house wanted 8 bucks for each one. If I ever go bigger, this will be my first buy.

12. Changed

Changed Guest

I imagine they will have something suitable (pyrex) for the healing stage at the shop.