SRS Is it normal?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Chickenbum, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Chickenbum

Chickenbum TOTW Winnar & Fav '06 ;)

Is it normal to hate my ex?

part of me thinks that i shouldnt, because this time 3 months ago all was peachy, but since the breakup (even though i am jealous as shit of her) i really cant stand her, she has a new boyfriend so whatever, but if i saw her i would be furious, if i spoke to her i couldnt help but be bitter towards her.

I really hate her.

I hate her for making me feel like crap. I hate her for not loving me.

2. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

It's pretty normal I believe, it's only been 3 months and you hate her because she doesn't love you. When I broke up with my ex he hated me for awhile. He didn't want to speak to me, see me, hear of me, etc. He wanted nothing to do with me. It wasn't easy for us and there was no way for us to be friends. Now after a yr and a half I think the wounds have been healing. We can speak to each other without being complete jerks to each other. But, I guess it just takes some time to let the wounds heal and to move on. It's not easy to lose someone you've loved for so long. I'm sorry. :hug:

3. basmith526

basmith526 What makes you so great?

It's normal to feel that way, but it doesn't make it right. At least she gave you respect and broke it off, she could have strung you along for a while and been cheating on you. Don't be mad at her for relying on her feelings, you can't always have contol over them.

4. Spidey_C

Spidey_C Play to win.

:werd: It isn't so much hate, as being angry, though.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I hope that one day when you are over everything you'll look back at all the threads you made about her and feel better that you are over it.

6. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I feel ya.. it hurts.. I know, first hand. Hang in there kiddo, there's more fish in the sea.

7. hobbitnomore

hobbitnomore New Member

It takes time. People need to go through a grieving/mourning period in order to heal and move on. People who jump into relationships one right after another tend to wind up hurting even more and wind up never healing and become bitter throughout their lives. Even though you are bitter now...it will pass. Do things you enjoy, hang with your friends. it's hard though....i am going through something similar right now...but I believe time heals all.

8. natestl

natestl I queef flies.

Fuck that cunt. Like I have said in previous threads, pretend she died in a fiery car crash and screamed while her skin burned off of her bones. She obviously didn't feel the same way about you. It sucks but it's reality. Never talk to that whorebag again because SHE IS DEAD TO YOU. FUCKIN' CUNT.

9. Chickenbum

word.

10. pretty_n_ink

pretty_n_ink New Member

You are entitled to feel however you want. It is totally normal to feel the way you're feeling. People deal with breakups in different ways and if your way of dealing is to hate her and wish her a horrible life then, by all means, hate the fucking hell out of her.

11. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

You know what, dude? I was just thinking about this last night a few minutes before I fell asleep. It's been almost a year since I've talked to her. I hate her. I despise her. But I still do think about her, and when I do, it's hate. I hate her for what she did to me and what she put me through.

She's not worth my thoughts anymore. Fuck her.

12. pretty_n_ink

pretty_n_ink New Member

And, by all means, do not let her know that she made you feel like shit, she wants you to feel awful. If you run into her or if she contacts you keep it brief and go about your business. When she sees that you don't give a shit it will eat her alive. :squint:

13. borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding Lets Party OT Supporter

you hasnt heard of sad, mad, glad??????????????

14. miek

miek New Member

mother fucking WERD.

I had an ex who fucked me around a lot, like played weird games with me and shit. If I ever broke it off I was afraid she'd kill herself (being 100% serious, it was scary) and somehow guilted me into staying with her since her dad was dying too. It was so fucked up you can't even imagine.

Anyways, I feel better when I think of stomping her mother fucking skull and watching her quiver and convulse on the ground while I spit on her dying body :o

:rofl: I don't know if THAT's normal, but it helps like you wouldn't believe

15. Hops

Hops OT Supporter

I'm going through just about the exact same thing, it's been 3-4 months, I can't help but think about her and it just pisses me off all the fucking time. Don't repress the feelings, just take them as they come and you will eventually get over them. I think about mine everyday, throughout the day...everything from hate, missing her, the thought of someone else making her happy, etc...

There was a point where I needed to talk to her even if she wanted nothing to do with me...I finally got over that for the most part and told her she would never hear from me again...low and behold 2 weeks later she messages me and wants to be friends (lol)...it was my turn to tell her to go to hell.

But after all that I still miss her, it's rough, but you'll get through it. As hard as it may be, the best way to begin to heal and move on is to cut off any contact...the less you know about what she is doing, the easier it is to let go.

16. Chickenbum

dude you were so fucking correct!

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

;)

18. Kramp Easy Lube

Kramp Easy Lube Cause = Time OT Supporter

I know exactly what you mean and feel the exact same way mang :hug:

I know it's not "right" but it's probably the best way for me to move on with my life

19. Chickenbum