Is it normal....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pheanyx, May 11, 2005.

1. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

... to have about one week in your cycle when you are insanly horny all the time and then have extreme up/down random extreme horny/unhorny moments throughout the cycle? This is usually how I am when I'm not on BC, and just wanted to know if I was the only one, or one of few, who have these extremes. Because when I'm on BC it's just a steady, medium level of hornyness. I'm thinking it's hormones butjust wanted opinions, and to not feel alone about this because it's gonna be uber hard to stay faithul to by bf while he is gone, it's that bad. My best friend compares it to like a lioness in heat, sadly enough, it fits. Do they have support groups for this? It would be as simple as getting more BC to fix it but I'm not insured right now, there aren't any PP's close enough to go to in my current schedual, and I don't have to money to buy it.

It kinda seems like I'm just rambling on about things I don't need help with, and I'll understand if this thread gets locked or something. But I really do need support and people to talk to or I'm not gonna be able to stay faithful to me bf, because I know how weak I get when my hormones take over. I hope that I might be able to get some advice. :sadwavey:

2. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

Most women are hornier when they are ovulating.

3. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

yup, you're just fine. As hormone levels increase and decrease (in time with your body's natural hormone cycles, ovulation, menstruation, etc) you're libido will increase and decrease as well.

congradulations, you're normal!

4. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

if u cheat on him I'd have to kill you

5. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

No shit smartass. :squint: If I did, I'd have to kill me. That's kinda why I'm lookin' for support and peoples to talk to about this.:doh:

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

what's your situation? can you not get sex from your guy at all??

and yea, women's horniness fluctuates with their cycle. you're fine and normal. buy a good vibe.

7. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

no i think you know what i am talking about.

8. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Nope, none at all. He is away at basic training.

9. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

buy a vibrator and you'd be set.

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

yeah, buy a good vibrator and wait it out =\

11. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

See I would buy one, 'cept I'm poor and I don't use dildos/vibes. I can way it out, I just have to be careful of what I do with which people, and learbed when to lock myself in my room away from those people.

12. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

you can get a pocket rocket for like 10 bucks at spencer's. pretty durable/cheap lil vibe.

13. Amanda Renee

Amanda Renee New Member

i want sex even more that week haha.. but its been awhile by choice so i dont notice it as much anymore hahah

14. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Yeah, I'd probably be about the same way. In fact I am when it's by choice, but this is DEFINATLY not by choice, and I'm gonna be fighting hormones really bad coming up soon. Lots of ready and willing guy friends = not helping anything.:noes: