Is it normal??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lalalathx, Mar 10, 2005.

1. lalalathx

lalalathx Guest

I think my GF had he first orgasm last night (We were both virgins when we met, and she never masturbated), we were doing 69 and after about 25 minutes I couldn't feel my tongue, so I decided to cum and then I finished the job with my finger. She was laying on her stomach and I was behind her (we pretty much stayed in the same position we were 69'ing in). Anyway, she started twitching incontrolably and it lasted for about 1 minute, I had troubles keeping up and fingering her since her ass and legs were moving around so much. Finally she turned around and asked me to stop, she couldn't take it anymore. And then she started laughing for no reason at all, and feeling all weak. She tried standing up to go to the bathroom and she barely managed to walk over there alone, at first she had to hold the walls.

Now I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm. My question is, is it normal for girls to feel like that after an orgasm? Is it something that only happen on a girl's first few times, or is it something only some girls feel??

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2005
  2. lalalathx

lalalathx Guest

Woops, typo :(

3. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Wow...see what you did to her...damn....poor girl....lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4. David02

David02 Guest

Nice job man! Definately sounds like the Big O to me! :bigthumb:

5. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Every girl reacts differently. I've dated a few who react like that. They are usually the ones who don't have as many orgasms as other ones. Good work, mate!