Is it harder to get a girl once she knows you like her?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MasterMind33, Jun 28, 2005.

1. MasterMind33

MasterMind33 New Member

I've always tried to communicate my infatuation to a girl through flirting. Recently a girl I'm interested in found out through the grape vines that I had a thing for her. Opinions on things to do? Such as, do I need to make any first move or has do you think the ball is in her court?

2. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

I think you should make the move. So far all she had heard was really rumours, you should give her that extra something to let her know that your there and your available. Dont be to pushy she wil walk away, but if you do it right she will come right to ya. Let us know how it turns out.

3. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Don't freak out

4. BTA

BTA New Member

It depends if she likes you or not.

If she likes you then it doesnt matter. (obviously)

If she doesnt, well all it does is give her an early warning and time to prepare her excuses.

Such as the "you're too good for me" thread.

5. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think this is the first time I have agreed with you today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

no its not a bad thing. i met up with my most recent gf that way.

i met her in music theory class and thats where i first liked her. month later she finds out i liked her and that she liked me too. at that point all it took was my magic touch:naughty:. went out for month and a half and then broke up cause she wanted talk and i wanted sexzorz.

so yes if she knows then tell her to her face to let her know for certain its a good thing.:)

7. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Yea, it's harder.

8. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

:slap: Shut up, no it's not. It really doesn't effect how easy or not it is to get a girl if she knows you like her before you've made it obvious to her. All it means is that you need to start getting the ball rolling earlier than you expected. If she likes you, she'll probably go for it. If she doesn't, she'll reject you anyways.

There is a 3rd option, less likely but still there. She could be a cocktease :nono: and play mind games for her own fun weather she likes you or not.

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Truth. women don't take long to lose interest, in my limited experience :rolleyes:

you need to strike while the iron is hot. and then plug it back in once you're dating them so they can do your laundry :mamoru:

10. deznutz

deznutz New Member

11. John Doe

John Doe New Member

I think a lot of women play hard to get once they know you have any little bit of intrest in them. It is probably some kind of test to see if you are serious or just trying to get in their pants.

12. shlibar

shlibar New Member

hahahahahahah
    sorry but that made me laugh

13. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Women are like DNA their all different, so you have to treat them unique in their own special way. (heh, sounds like im referring to retards.)

14. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I disagree. Once a girl knows you like her all the games are over, and she has won. Eventually she'll get tired of winning, like that super mario bros game that you get tired of after beating bowzer 1,000 times and eventually throw in the closet.

Now, this isn't to say this is always true. You can play it off if you have enough skill. But generally speaking the average guy will fuck it up. So go slap someone else.

15. Chosimba

Chosimba Active Member

she heard through the grapevine you like her. fine. use that same grapevine to find out her reaction when she found out.

if she was all like "ew, he smells like my ass" then no

if she was all like "i want to ride the bologne pony" then yes

also, if she was all like " omfg! he's going to be mine forever and we'll get married in a castle and live on a rainbow!" then no

16. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that made me lol so hard!!!