Is it fucked up..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Selina_232, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Selina_232

Selina_232 New Member

I've snooped around for awhile but never really posted and tonight I'm kinda bummed like I am every other recent late night. Is it fucked up to miss having "relationship problems" rather then pretending to be happy single, only motivation being eventually I really will be.

What's worse, I'm not even single. I've been with a new guy for a bit over a month now, and I thought I waited so long considering me and my exbf(3 years) broke up in April. The flaw might be that we still talked, flirted, and got involved occasionally. But I could have sworn I was over that when I started the new relationship. Thing is though all this time since we've been broken up he's been trying to "woo" me back, and I wasn't going for it which is why I thought I was over it(alright maybe I was just a little, but not enough to let myself pursue it or let him know it). But I recently found out about all the cheating and feelings for an ex of his, I've been just feeling devastated again. All this time we were "involved" and he was still laying down the talk about still loving me, wanting to be with me, have a future with me still, he had/has a girlfriend (whom he denies but he wrote it in like journal form and left it out in the open). That's not even what got to me, haha the thing of it is. I wasn't anywhere in this journal, it only talked about how when he was with his girlfriend all he would think about is his exgf whom he professed his love for throughout the entire thing. I discover this all in his writing when he's having me over for a "talk" in which he was still trying to be with me. He made up 5 different excuses about it, it was old stuff, it wasn't his, he didn't write it, blah blah blah. Until I finally got him to squeal out a tiny bit of his acknowledgement of it.

I don't know it's a lot to read and ignore it all if you'd prefer. But I was just wondering if that sounds as fucked up to everyone else as it does to me. Especially because I really do like the new guy I'm with. It's all just confusing me. I thought I finally had it made, and I thought I was soooo happy. Then bam. *sigh* Guess I wasn't afterall?

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Wow. I've often joked about it, and semi-seriously believed it, but it's still quite surprising to see the "women love drama" theory proven conclusively through admission.

Honestly, I think it's more common than you think. Coming from someone who's spent the past 25 years chasing women off by being too nice :)