SRS is it fucked up...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RockChick, Mar 3, 2005.

1. RockChick

RockChick New Member

when you post pics of yourself in "freakyshit"... naked and half naked and your bf is just freaking out and breaking up with you?!?! :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

i am putting up with all his cheating shit, saying im not gonna leave you, we'll see how it will go on... and he just leaves me right away...

saying hes disgusted and he doesnt wanna talk to me and what not... and best part... if i would have cheated on him, made out with another guy... it would have been hard but alright but those pics... they are not alright at all!

thats fucked up... what the hell...?!! :wtc: :wtc: :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

2. Justin

Justin Guest

not really, no.

3. RockChick

RockChick New Member

why not?

4. Justin

Justin Guest

posting naked pictures of yourself on a forum means you want attention from other guys, not the guy you already have.

5. RockChick

RockChick New Member

but, seriously... he cheated on me twice and im putting up with all that shit.
    and hes freaking out about pictures? lousy pictures?!

and he knew the pictures befire cos i was taking them for him in the first place...

6. lebomb

lebomb New Member

I dont think he was being fair......but, he must of wanted out. The photos were just an easy way for him to have an excuse to break up. People do it all the time.

7. johan

johan Active Member

It might be better if you found a new boyfriend who was more in tunes with your likes, needs and desires. Work on it (your relationship) but given the already prevalent cheating that you mention...doesn't sound like there's much left to lose, really.

You can do better elsewhere. Much better.

8. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Meh, that's probably valid for picwhores who post up in OT, but pics in FS are a little bit different. At least we like to think that they are. What happens in OT when any girl posts is strictly :nono: in FS.

However, I really think that something like naked pictures should probably be discussed in any kind of serious relationship. My s/o is not comfortable with me posting nudity, so I don't do it out of respect for him.

At any rate, if he was cheating and just flat out dumped you for it with no chance to redeem yourself, you don't need him anyway. You probably took the easy way out of something that could have been a lot worse. I'd suggest moving past all of that.

9. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

He is cheating on you... and you put up with it and say you will try to work it out.

But he totally flips when you post pictures on a forum, and leaves.

I can't see this working out. He did the greater evil and you are probally better without him.

10. Gandin

Gandin New Member

You are both at fault.

Find someone new.

11. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Your only "fuck up" is that you shouldn't have put up with him. There's some kind of attachment with him that blinded you from his unfaithful and hypocritical behavior. You may have bad taste in men.

12. ~*Pogovina*~

~*Pogovina*~ Whip it! Whip it good!!

1. he's pissed because you took the pics FOR HIM. not for 11ty billion pervs on a forum.
    2. you should have left him for cheating when he did it the 2nd time. you basically told him that you were willing to be his doormat. he now believes that double standards are in effect for your relationship. (a second chance is one thing, a 3rd chance is another.)

13. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I don't understand why people stick around with significant others that cheat on them, especially twice! He disrespected you not once, but twice. Screw him. You deserve better. Now, which post was that exactly? :p

14. RockChick

RockChick New Member

post your female parts on freakyshit... but the pics are deleted... :p

15. Bella

Bella New Member

I think you are fine granted you have or had i dunno, but for you to put up with his bs of cheating is beyond me. The whole cheating world for me is not an option, I had a taste and it's just not right. I agree to an extent that you may be wanting attention from guys but at the same time freakyshit is an expression on so many other things that I thought you were fine. Honestly the people that may see them on here you will never meet. Your boyfriend sorry to say is a prik and it's best to leave that relationship. You can forgive him for messing around on you and yet you still do what he says and he cant handle a couple pictures because your comfortable with yourself?? I say get out and find someone that will treat you and let you express yourself.

16. tigerlily

tigerlily Spoiled brat.

You shouldnt ever put up with someone that cheats, and him finding these pics is probably an easy way for him to get out of the relationship without it being "his fault"

You can do so much better than him :) No one deserves to be cheated on, have more respect for yourself than to keep him around.

17. johan

johan Active Member

BINGO!

18. Sounds like you both have a problem. I think he's doing you a favor by leaving. However, it might not seem that way since part of you probably feels guilty or ashamed about the pictures and also probably thinks that what he's saying is correct. It's clear that he's using this event as an opportunity to make you responsible for what has certainly been a shared shortcoming. He's equally responsible for the fault lines in the relationship, but it's easier to put it all on you.

Well the truth is, he's only correct if the context and reasoning you put the pictures up was for some malicious, or offensive way. Example: If you knew he read OT, and you knew he probably wouldn't like that [especially since they were private pictures taken to be shared between you and him] - but you did it anyway, then yeah - you're intention is obviously to offend, or to stir up some type of irritation. I suspect this is your way of "getting back" at him in a small way. If you can control him like a puppet with pictures, then it helps alleviate the feelings and anger caused from that which he's done wrong to you. This could be out of resentment, anger, or some unconscious mechanism.

If you feel you've done nothing wrong: he's done you a favor, but I don't think you're strong enough in your conviction to avoid taking him back. If he comes back - you'll open the door. Until you muster enough self confidence and self esteem you'll be at the mercy of users and abusers for the rest of your life.

19. Phlab

Phlab OT Supporter

You f'd up twice.

Stayed with a guy that was cheating on you

Posted nude pics of yourselves on the internet.

If I ever found pics of my gf on the internet that were nude and recently posted, I'd likely break up with her too.