Is it even worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Musouka, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Musouka

Musouka New Member

So, I'm starting to not see the point to playing "the game" anymore. It's just a ton of bullshit hoops you have to jump through to get some pussy. Is it really worth all that? Are relationships even worth it? It just seems like so much effort for so little rewards. The rewards are sweet, but not as much as people make it out to be and frankly it just seems boring now.

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

What alternative are you proposing?

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

how much trouble are you really putting in? there definitely is a point where its way more trouble then its worth.

find a more laid back less demanding woman.

4. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

I honestly think that the whole game thing is bullshit. I mean girls do prefer certain types of men, but I doubt you can pretend to be someone else for long, you are eventually bound to get tired of it and be your original self, which will lead her to leave you, so might as well not hook up with someone who only likes the superficial you that you created just to get laid. But I mean it probably works when you are going for one night stands or just randomly fucking girls here and there.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Agreed.

6. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

you only really have to play the game for a few weeks. Unless you dont click with anyone and constantly try to hookup with someone new at the bar.

7. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

nope....chicks lose interest every single time. It's fucking frustrating that you have to constantly be on your toes. 99.5% of women want you to be their entertainment director.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

See the other thread when I said most people aren't relationship quality.

9. Bi-Polar-Bear

Bi-Polar-Bear OT Supporter

Fuck 'the game." Fuck pretending to be someone you're not. Your true self is going to reveal itself anyways so what is the point of hiding it in the first place and spending the rest of your life trying to maintain that fake image?

Pointless unless you are looking for nothing more than one night stands.

10. tomohr

tomohr look again! OT Supporter

I think that relationships are completely worth it... it won't seem as much of a hassle when you find someone that you really want to be with

11. tomohr

tomohr look again! OT Supporter

you're totally welcome for my cliche and generic answer...

12. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Well what do you want out of life?

13. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

I'm starting to believe that I should just fake it with a chick long enough to knock her up. Going though 50 million hoops to do things the "right way" just doesnt seem worth it. God bless post-feminism.

14. Musouka

Musouka New Member

That works if your true self is a "badass" which I'm not by far. I have to fake it so hard to even appear desirable to girls and if all it gets me is one night stands with sluts, it's not even worth it. And every girl I have ever really wanted to date is either taken or way way way out of my league (DO NOT say all that BS about how leagues don't matter, they do and you all know it).

I just feel like I'm wasting time now and that I could be using this time to do other things with my life. Sure, I'd like a great relationship, but it just seems like that's not gonna happen. Maybe it's my age range? (20s)

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

If you have to fake it to appear interesting to a girl, then you are in no way shape or form ready to be dating anyway. You have much more important things to be taking care of it than projecting some false image to others. Like getting a life and becoming more interesting so that you don't have to fake it.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Not with that attitude.

17. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

:mamoru:

18. Musouka

Musouka New Member

I have a "life" (whatever that really means anyway) that I enjoy, but it's not a life that attracts girls. Or maybe I just haven't found the girls that would fit in with my real lifestyle? :dunno: Most of the things I do are dominated by guys.

19. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Wow. This is one of the most intelligent posts I've seen from you. :bowdown:

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the key is finding the right woman for you

sorting through all the losers sucks

21. knucks

knucks Active Member

22. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

LOL, welcome to the world of 90% of guys. Every man's man has hobbies that don't attract girls.

It's good to have your own hobbies and life. Not many girls like dirt bike riding, but they would think you are "interesting" if you do.

Just pick and choose which hobbies to disclose wisely. For example, don't be telling random girls you are an anime otaku, star wars fanatic, or firearms enthusiast until they actually know you (the cool you). Most my ex's have been girly girls who were not at all interested in whatever I was interested at the time, but that's ok.

Just be able to do what everyone else does on the side as well. No one wants to date an nerd that never eats at interesting restaraunts, goes out on the town, or participates in cultural events because they are too busy saving money for their nerdy hobbies instead.

23. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

If you think "the game" has anything to do with relationships, you're doing it waaaaaaaay wrong.