GUN Is it almost over?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Styk, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Styk

Styk Active Member

I have noticed a lot of websites with ARs in stock and it seems as if ammo is coming around. So i wonder when the market is going to be flooded with unwanted rifles and ammo. I figure we have 1 1/2 to 2 years before the rumors fly around that Obama is going to pass an AWB with his re-election and things might jump up again. I think I might wait until spring before I finish my build, I am in no rush to complete it and will probably find better deals in a few months.

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

ARs have been in stock for a while. There won't be another AWB even if Obama gets reelected. It has to go through the house/senate and all those congresspeople are going to want to get reelected during the midterms. Maybe after midterm elections, but I still doubt it.

3. david_4x4

david_4x4 New Member

I didnt know anything had started.

4. Styk

Styk Active Member

I agree that there will not be another AWB, but the idiots out there that believed the first time started this and it is easy to scare the public by misconstruing a quote from some asshole in DC to them thinking it will happen. I have seen ARs, but now it seems like there are a lot more. A few months ago there was maybe 1 in stock at Gander Mountain, right now they have 5-6 of them. Buds has some online cheaper than I have seen in a long time. It seems to be simmering down and the market will flood with guns people impulse bought and really cant afford.(i hope)

5. Keesh

Keesh New Member

I have a feeling a lot of people paid too waaaay too much for their ARs and ammo so for now they are holding on to it for fear of losing money.

6. Styk

Styk Active Member

ya for now..

7. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Yup, all done with. Credit card bills are coming due, unemployment hits hard, christmas is coming up, the tax man will have to be paid before you know it. Its already something of a buyers market but I think it'll get even better.

8. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

I'm going to get me an AR-15 and 10k rounds of ammo for $800 in a year. Just watch me.