SRS Is cheating different with women than men?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Exiled, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Exiled

Exiled New Member

like, with me.. the thought of another dude penetrating or being on top of my woman..

cant think about it

is it different with women? what do they think? does it freak them out?

Maybe that's a dumb question but i've been curious on if they get the same type of feeling

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

its just a matter of loyalty to both genders. .. but obviously the act is different.

i just feel like a fool if im cheated on. . . i just quietly dump her and tell no one

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why would it be different? The thought of a girl on my man makes we want to vomit, and then kill him and her.

4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Ok cool, I know it sounds like a dumb question but I just was curious

5. iwishyouwerebeer

I do find that when it comes to cheating the girl who gets cheated on for some reason wants to find the girl who helped her bf cheat...instead of immediately attacking him. Makes no sense to me, but then again a lot of women just hate other women and have this weird thought like the girl seduced their boyfriend and he had no say.

6. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:werd:

Agreed completely, and that goes vice-versa for guys.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, I could be wrong, but I'm so used to guys that get cheated on immediately going "WHAT A FUCKING WHORE!" It's the insecure one's that usually get upset at the men.

8. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

It wasn't dumb. I feel the same way you do. It makes me .... I can't even think about it without getting angry and it hasn't even happened.

As much as people don't like being treated like possessions, when it comes to mates, they "are" yours on a primal level. If that's taken away from you, your right to reproduce with her is thwarted, and that's the worst possible offense to an animal (which we are).

9. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

women think diff then men so i would have no idea but i would think that they would go at the subject in a diff mannor

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I think in most psych classes it is said that studies have shown that women disapprove/are hurt more by emotional cheating than sexual cheating, and the reverse for men.

This does not apply to every man and women, but seems to be what the statistics show for the general population.

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

This goes the same for guys. If a gf cheated on me I'd beat the crap out of the guy. It's for different reasons though. A girl might assume that the other girl was trying to steal her man. But a guy would assume that the other guy simply took advantage of his girl.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  12. JordanClarkson

Really? What if your best friend fucked your gf? Are you going to have a beer together and joke about it? For me he'd be out of my life and I can't see how a guy could not have ill feelings towards the other guy.

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i don't see a difference between genders in my own anecdotal experience. despite what matt says psych says.

I am capable of bottomless jealousy. so is my sister. we experience it the same way.

however, I find that I have to agree to monogamy in order to feel jealous (for the most part).

14. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Naturally speaking, most guys are thickheaded, and under slight intoxications; ie. pot, liqour, drugs, etc., things can escalate in a guys lower head rather quickly.. which generally leads a man to his natural doing - acting off instinct.. with his upper head. Hell - I'm in a relationship and I have to constantly remind myself to cut down on the "small" talk with public females.

It's different when you change the perspective into a personal situation, because then you void out the question of gender, Aluminum. It's not a male/female thing, it's a question of value and morals. As opposed to me going to a party, hooking up with some hottie, never knowing she was engaged and almost married.. No ask, no tell. Go in for what you want, out when you're done.

It's no longer as serious. If I was the boyfriend on the other hand, which I have been, I would have smacked the shit out of the guy, which I did, and kicked the girl out, which I still reminisce and chuckle about.

Then again I walked in on her riding someone..

..on my bed.:o:sadwavey:

15. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

I would kill someone. Whether it was my boyfriend, or if I was dating a girl, there'd be hell to pay on both ends.

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

That's a pretty dumb thing to assume, unless it was an actual rape. She shouldn't be putting herself in any situations where she could get "taken advantage of".

17. JordanClarkson

What I mean is that guys have the belief that girls are easily manipulated into bed.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Not all of us do. Any woman I would date seriously date is going to be an intelligent, mature adult woman. So, if she cheats, there would be no manipulation...it's a choice.

Hell, I would go so far as to say that guys who think what you say are idiots. Come on, we're dealing with people, not dogs.

Plus, saying the girl was manipulated is just a way for the guy to take some of the blame off himself...easier to say that "she was easily manipulated" rather than "I didn't treat her well, i was boring" or "I chose to date a slut".

Despite what all the PUAs might seem to be saying, you can't just snap your fingers or use some trick to make a girl go to bed with you. She has to CHOOSE to do so at some point.

19. kiri

kiri New Member

i'm female, and the thought of my bf hooking up with another girl makes me wanna puke. if he ever DID cheat on me (which he wouldn't), i would immediately break up and never speak to him again, no questions asked.

20. JordanClarkson

The way her man treats her can make her more susceptible to cheating. You can do everything right but you can't change the fact that women are ruled by emotions. If a happily married woman meets another man who's more attractive, interesting, and feels like a better fit for her, she will consider choosing the better mate.

21. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

I used to be insanely jealous and wouldn't let my girlfriends hang out with other guys.

In the last couple years I have realized that my being jealous accomplishes nothing. If it does accomplish anything its probably to make the girls want to cheat.

Being a guy I also realized that it isn't the guys fault if my girl fucks them. Unless he deliberatly pursed her after she told him she was taken I can't fault him he didn't know.

I can and will however fault the person responsible for cheating, I fucking hate cheaters. Not to mention the chance of catching STDS.

So, I have a convo that goes like this with every girl I want to get serious with.

Listen, if you ever want to cheat please don't do it. Come and tell me you want to go sow oats. Im a big boy and understand, and I really don't want to catch anything from a one night stand you may or may not have, so give me a heads up so we can split on good terms. I promise I will do the same for you.

So far I haven't been cheated on that I know about since I adopted this policy, before when I was a jealous prick who would kick anyones ass for looking at my girl I got cheated on 3 times.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: I've told my bf this + the fact that I would "rip his nuts off." He knows better :mamoru:

23. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

agreed. And in that case, hell, the other guy might be a better mate, in which case she should end the current relationship.

I took "being easily manipulated" as meaning that women had no choice in the matter, that it "just happened". That type of thing.

24. TornadoCreator

TornadoCreator New Member

Trust me. I'm a guy and I can visualize that quite easily. When I found out my Ex was cheating on me all I could see in my mind was a photo-perfect image of them having sex. It fills me with rage thinking about it even now 6 months later.

I moved out after living together for a year, the wedding was cancelled and I attempted to carry on without her. If I see her in the street I see the same image again and it fills me with rage. I've not seen the other guy since before I knew they where sleeping together. If I ever did I would beat him to death (and I am being literal), unless someone was there to stop me. I am an extremely loyal and doating person but I am also cruel, callous and malicious when it comes to people who I feel have personally wronged me. This is why I avoid him at all costs now.

So, in short. I would say it's down to the individual. Clearly I'm exceptionally effected by such things where as you can't even visualize such things. I doubt gender has anything at all to do with it.

25. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

:rofl: