Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by nubian, Apr 23, 2008.
sure why not
is it on youtube?
the videos i'm currently downloading are 1.52 gigs.
wow. how long?
the length is unknown.
i know there are about 8 videos, 3 bonus ones and a pdf.
oh alright, i was going to say just upload them to youtube, and post the links, but I can't think of a site that would let you upload a 1.5gig video.
damn right i'm intersted
create a torrent and seed?
1. File > Create new Torrent (or CTRL + N)
2. Select the files and or directories
3. Trackers: This is probably the hard part for most people. But it’s pretty easy, just put in one of the popular public trackers. You can use one or more trackers, but in general one is enough.
Here are some good trackers you can use:
Put one of these in the tracker box
4. Do NOT tick the private torrent box (unless you’re using a private tracker)
5. Save the torrent and send it to your friends
i already get that and then some