is a month too long?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by A Cow, Nov 2, 2006.

1. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

hey.. uh.. not exacly a poster in here (more of a lurker :squint: ) but ive got a question..

ive been going out with my current GF (and to tell yall the truth the first offical one..) for about 6 weeks now.. i saw her 1 a week for 2 weeks then i havnt seen her for 4 weeks friday.. we talk on the phone perty much daily / bi-daily.. but i dono..

she says she will be able to spend more time in november.. but :/ i know for certin she is too busy this weekend... and im realy wondering i should just call it..

advice please

2. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

welllll....is this long distance? is she in school?

why havn't you guys seen eachother for so long?

my last relationship started out like that, but it was built off of a 4-hour distance, would only get to see her one or twice a month tops....and it was like that for the first 4 months of our relationship until she moved back down for the summer.

what's your full situation?

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Uh, unless you are in elementary school or this is a long distance thing, then I dont think you can consider yourself a couple...

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you have a girl friend, just not in the sense you think. You talk on the phone daily, but have only seen her in person twice in an entire month. She's not far away.

You've been friendzoned.

5. Nullius

Nullius New Member

gloriousnationofpoonhereandyouoverthere.jpg

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Talking on the phone = friendzone.

Call it. "Imaginary" relationships are a hinderance. Go out, find some friends, hang out, and pretty soon a real woman will come along.

I'd rather be alone than "phone date" anyone.

7. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

hah ok thats what i thought..

she does live a medioker a ways a way (40min via car 3hrs by bus.. LOL) but.. its not like im not willing to drive she says she is always "busy" or she "has something to do"

anways. calling her tonight and going to say we shoudl go our own ways.. thanks all.

8. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

doesn't sound much like a GF then. Let alone like a very good friend for that matter.

Even my friends will put SOME effort into seeing me at some point.

it probably won't mean jack to her, seeing as she aparently has already made up her mind on this matter. Smart move...but she's already moved on :hs:

:hug:

9. gkremian

gkremian New Member

My ex lived 30 minutes away from me, and I would still drive to see her nearly every day even though it was a pain in the ass. It's not as great of a distance as 40 minutes, but it's still worth it to see each other if you're in a fantastic relationship.
    However, since there doesn't appear to be that connection, I say good on you for deciding to end it.

10. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

ok.. my update.. tried calling her 2ce.. first time.. answering machine (i figured i would at least be decent enuff to talk to her in person).. so hung up.. tried again 2 hrs lator.. my call was "ignored" so.. yea.. calling her one more time tonight (prob realy late... :p make sure i get that machine) and yea :)

thanks again all just *ug* back to beeing a single guy who just doesnt seem to find anyone good.. lol :(

11. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

just leave a message and forget about it.

doesn't do you any good to keep calling and calling, even though you're trying to talk to her in person(I tried that when my EX and I broke up...but she wasn't capable of handling that so I had to resort to writing her a huge ass letter :greddy:)

12. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

heh ok.. so messages arnt nessarly bad?

also anyone got any dating tips :p lol.. sent out like 2billion messages on "plenty of fish" and yea :)

13. WickedDevil

WickedDevil New Member

Well, I'm in a long distance relationship right now myself, but I will be relocating in 2 months...a relationship is what you make it. It will never work if the two of you are separated all the time, both parties need to be within driving distance of each other....which is why I am moving. That, and I have always wanted out of this state that I live in anyhow...:)

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, if she ignored your 2 calls you should take that as a realization and just not even bother calling her again. Seriously.

15. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Leave messages. Short and to the point.. in the future, at least, because clearly this girl is ignoring you and she won't listen to the message.

Messages are not bad, as long as they are direct.

16. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

call once, then leave a message. She'll get it eventually, and will either call you back or not. If you call multiple times and leave multiple messages, you will seem weird and needy.

Don't want to sound like you can't find anything to do while you wait to see if she will call back. You have your own life, and don't want to come across sounding like t revcolves around her.