ipod video.

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by cosmocrat, Nov 28, 2005.

1. cosmocrat

cosmocrat New Member

alright, maybe i'm a little slow.. but i just dont understand how I can(if i can) get my videos onto my ipod hopefully without using quicktime pro (29.95?bull)
    I've gotten into the site www.myspleen.com where apparently you can d/l shows and whatnot by the means of torrents... then somehow using the program azureus to get to play the,
    I just don't get it. I'm good with macs, but maybe its my vagina thats inhibiting me from doing anything correctly right now.

can some one please help me out about torrents, and getting videos on my ipod?

if it helps--- i'm on a mac running on os x

thanks!

2. Inferno

Inferno New Member

Hmmm, by the looks of your problem I believe that, in fact, it is your vagina. For me to make sure of this, I'll have to analyze a picture of your vagina so I can diagnose the problem you are having. I believe any mac user can strongly agree.

3. Inferno

Inferno New Member

Oh and for the serious part. Okay, download the torrent and azureus. Double click the torrent that you've downloaded and wait for it to finish downloading, then add it to your itunes library and enjoy.

4. ppops

ppops mark webber = teh future

vagina + 1