iPod stopped working after I got an electric shock v.whattodo?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by pepdog, Dec 27, 2007.

  1. pepdog

    pepdog New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2005
    Messages:
    4,211
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    seattle
    Strangest thing, I was using my old 3G iPod that I have recently (3 weeks ago) installed a new battery into. The iPod was working perfectly until today, minus a few small static "buzzes" in my ear when i grounded myself. Today I was walking on carpet, touched something that grounded me, and I got a big shock in my ear. The music kept on playing, but when I turned it off and turned it back on, it wouldn't turn power up. Now it won't even charge when I plug it into the wall.

    What did I do, is my iPod broke? What should I do/who should I contact? :wtc: :sadwavey:

    Cliffs: got a static shock, ipod stopped working
     
  2. retorq

    retorq What up bitch??

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2006
    Messages:
    6,061
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Mohave Desert
    Thats not the strangest thing, it's normal. Its dead.
     
  3. Naturally Baked

    Naturally Baked Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2007
    Messages:
    27,942
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Detroit, Murder Mitten
    sounds like u gotta buy a new ipod...woulda sold u mine but I just sold it today for 80 bucks
     

Share This Page