Ipod Mini Question

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by i be bent, Aug 22, 2005.

1. i be bent

i be bent New Member

I have a question regarding an ipod mini that i thought you guys may could answer

One of our salesmen made the comment to me today that one of his friends had found a blue ipod mini, and was interested in selling it. He said he had held on to it for a couple days-weeks to see if anyone came to claim it, which they never did. He also said he tried to input the serial #on apple.com to see if he could find out any information about the previous owner in case they had registered it online. He still hasn't found out anything so he wants to sell it. I think he is wanting to ask $100 for it, our salesman is supposed to be getting back to me later in the week to let me know for sure. He didn't know how to check the capacity so he isn't sure if it is 4 or 6 gb, but he said it is in excellent condition. Keep in mind it doesn't come with any of the cables, might include apple headphones i'm not sure. I currently own a 40gb 4G ipod and er6i earphones. So i have all the neccessary cables to use it. I have been looking to get something smaller and more portable for the gym in $100 price range, so this might be an ideal opportunity. Do you guys think i should hop on this deal or let it pass??

2. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

$100? hell yes. great deal IMO