[I have a 20gb Ipod and bought it about 3 months ago. It worked fine until today during one of my workouts. It just froze and would not turn off. So after a few hours, it looks like it just drained the battery and I tried reconnecting it to my computer via the USB cable. It sounded like it tried to boot up, but nothing happened. The computer does not recognize it and says it has malfunctioned. Also, when I plug in the IPod to the computer, the only symbol that pops up on the Ipod screen is a battery with an exclamation mark. So, has anyone had this happen before?