iPod Help!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by badlizzykay, Jun 26, 2005.

1. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

Today i plugged my iPod in to my computer and it told me i needed to update. So I downloaded the software and let it do it's thing and etc etc. It erased all my song files off the iPod, which is okay, but when i plugged it back into the computer to put them back on, the amount of memory i had left over didnt go back to 20 gigs. It stayed where it had been. and when i put the songs back on, it just took away more memory. im not sure if i'm explaining this very well, but if you understand what i'm saying...is this normal? Before i had 15 gb left and now i have about 10. help :(

2. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

Have you tried formatting it? Does it still have the problem.

3. PaintballMxAce

PaintballMxAce New Member

Try reseting your ipod manually. Mabye it needs a refresh. To reset it, hold the play and menu button at the same time. It should reset. (I am assuming you have the click wheel Ipod, I have the 30 gig Photo Ipod w/ click wheel)

4. φ

φ Eugenics is the self-direction of human evolution.

Whats up with this ipod shuffle thing? isnt it possible to shuffle a single playlist instead of the whole damn ipod? Sometimes i just feel like one type of music.

And what is the EQ option for under settings?

5. cfrost

cfrost New Member

I'm pretty sure you have to listen to all the stupid songs on there......ipod shuffle gets the :thumbsdown: