iPod Album Artwork

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Maffy29, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

So I recently cleaned up my music collection on iTunes. Edited fields, added album artwork, etc. Is it possible to somehow syncthe album artwork without reloading everything on the iPod or adding the artwork one song at a time?

2. Wolf68k

Wolf68k OT Supporter

When you add the album art to the songs it'll just get added when you sync. You shouldn't have to reload everything. Same for anything else you do to the tracks.

As for as adding the art. You can edit more than one track at a time.
    So if you have the whole album in iTunes; just select the tracks and select Get info. Most of the fields should be filled in that are the same for all of those tracks, not including the song title because where's the point in that, and you can edit them all at the same time.

I do wish there was a better, and free, program to do that like what I use on the PC.

3. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

if you right click and select get album artwork for 1 song, it usually adds it to all the others.

I think :o

4. Slurms McKenzie

Slurms McKenzie New Member

You would think so but I went through a ton of albums once using this method and about 70% only included the one song. I find it easier to switch the view to cover flow and Control-Click the blank albums. Plus it shows you if an album shows up twice.

But I don't think you need to do anything other then sync it to see the art work.

Edit: Never-mind I don't know why I thought you could Control-Click them but it still good to see if an album shows up twice.

5. Raider007

Raider007 om nom nom nom

why select 1 song out of an album when you can select all of them and apply the changes?

6. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

I'm pretty sure it did the whole album, so why waste the half second selecting the entire album?

7. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

They have that option to add artwork in iTunes. Not when you are browsing the songs on the iPod.