Iphone keyboard isn't so bad at all.

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Kortiz-DZ, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Kortiz-DZ

Kortiz-DZ Resident Nigerian Lipper OT Supporter

Is it that bad for everyone else? I haven't had any issues yet. I think I have sent one text message that ended up saying something completely different, but other than that I have no real complaints about the touch keyboard....even in profile view.

Hell with 3.0 I'll probably have a harder time getting used to a landscape keyboard.

2. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

i'm not a huge fan of the touch screen keyboard. i like a regular keyboard, but i think it would be hard to keep the large screen and have a keyboard too without it being a monster. i always hit enter when i mean space.

3. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

For some people its enough of an annoyance to bitch about it. I have no quips with it and can type fairly well with it.

...and no, I don't have stick fingers either.

4. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

Do you ever see keyboard lag? I still get it periodically.

It is funny, but the amount I love this phone makes the few quirks extra aggrevating. I didn't complain anywhere near as much with my blackberry pearl which was just as annoying to type on at times and everything else was much worse

5. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I only get keyboard lag because I'm on 3.0beta...I never, ever saw lag when my iphone was stock. (pre-Jailbroken too)

6. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

yeah, i've been considering wiping and redoing my iphone for a while now, but i'm dreading it enough so far to avoid it.

7. Vagabond

Vagabond Nope. OT Supporter

Only time I ever have lag is when I did custom icons and background on. If I leave it stock, no problems.

8. mad_vtak

mad_vtak Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (fucking iPhone 3G son: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

After switching from the iPhone 3G to the bb bold. I come to realize how much I missed a physical keyboard.

9. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

I have a wallpaper on and my keyboard lags fairly often. But if you just ignore it and type away it's fine.