TAT Inverted Male Nipple Piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 46&2, Mar 14, 2007.

1. 46&2

46&2 Self ******

Anybody have any expirence with this? I'm thinking of getting mine done soon and would like a little info before I visit my local shop. Don't want to seem too noobish. :o

2. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

If you're worried about them not being able to pierce it, I've heard of women with inverted nipples getting them pierced, so if women can do it, I'm sure guys can too.

3. b3av3r

b3av3r Member

I would trust a professional piercer's opinion and advice more than a bunch of strangers on here (not that you guys don't know what you are talking about)

Ask all the questions you want, if your piercer doesn't answer them well enough or makes you uncomfortable head to another shop.

4. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

So does that mean he shouldn't trust what you say? I can see where you're coming from but you're new here and will soon learn that we aren't all 16 and want to get our lip pierced because we saw it on MTV. There are even some professional piercers in this forum and some of us who aren't professionals but know quite a bit of information.

5. 46&2

46&2 Self ******

What part of "noobish" did you not understand? I want to be armed with a little info prior to walking in to get pierced. Hence, asking for OPINIONS. :doh:

Anyway, thanks for the responses.

6. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

From what i have heard, piercings helped people with inverted nipples. I'm sure they will just pierce deeper in the aerola which i'm pretty sure they do alot anyways with guys.

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

My female nipples were inverted and the piercing was, while a little more challenging to heal initially over "regular" nipples, fairly easily done. A perk to this is that most people experience nipples that are "normal" in appearance even after they remove the piercing later.

8. 46&2

46&2 Self ******

Thanks Digital and Cherry!!