GUN Introduction

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by jeffreyliu838, Jan 4, 2009.

1. jeffreyliu838

jeffreyliu838 New Member

Yeah, I read the other thread, and I thought it was a good idea...

Anyways, I'm Jeff Liu. A Californian (LA Co.) resident, and I think I just hopped onto the knife crew on accident. Bought one. Then bought another. Then bought another. They're just so cool, lol.

Been on the gun crew for a while. Can't legally own, as I'm still a minor, but that's gonna change soon, lol. My dad has an SKS and had an AK 47 (both norinco) but some fag broke in and stole the AK. Called CHP, but they told us because the gun wasn't registered, they couldn't do anything. Not their faults, I guess, but I hope the thief dies. AK was fun to shoot. I think I'm a pretty good practical shooter, but luckily, I don't know for sure. Pretty handy with AK's and 1911 variants. Don't know too much about the technical aspects, but I can disassemble and reassemble fairly quickly. I'll be on the handgun crew one day, lol.

Anyways, pics of the knives I own. Not exactly a collection, but they get used. I'll get some SKS pics up later. I hate the lack of magazine on it, but guns aren't cheap, and AK's are illegal now :squint:

A Spyderco Native, some knife (It's pretty good IMO, I just have no idea what the hell it is), and a Founder's Buck 112 (Pretty, huh?). Check out the ghetto sheath I made for the fixed blade.

The SKS. Is it photoshopped? Yes. Is it a more accurate representation of what my gun looks like? Yup. Original pic was shit. Background also looks kickass.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

tl;dr
    I'm a minor who likes guns and bought a couple knives. Look at the pics. Each on is worth a thousand words.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  2. Hooligan

Hooligan New Member

Listen nancy, I don't know what kinda faggoty ass forums you're used to but this introduction shit is for queers and male nurses. You wanna post on OT? Sell that pink tutu you've got on and remove the scotch tape that's been keeping your balls from dropping.

3. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

yes introduction threads are gay. If you want to introduce yourself make a quality post.

Pics of your half naked girlfriend with your glock or AR would get the most points.

If you can't/won't do that then a "trip to the range" with pics of some of your guns, you shooting your guns, pictures of the range itself, and one of your better targets will be acceptable.

4. jeffreyliu838

jeffreyliu838 New Member

Well not only was that not nice, it wasn't funny. Epic fail on your part, Joe Badass. Why can't you be one cool guy like yar? He might've agreed, but did so in a cool way.

Well, maybe I should suck up a bit. You are, afterall, a tenured forumite.

Tutu burned, and scotch removed. Thanks for the advice.

5. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

fixed

6. How old are you? You only have to be 18 to own a rifle in CA.

7. striker754

striker754 Chillin

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fazle for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont.
    dont say i didnt warn you.

8. jeffreyliu838

jeffreyliu838 New Member

17 D:

EDIT: ^^^ Copypasta much? Or do you drive an M3? Lol.

9. striker754

striker754 Chillin

You don't know who you're fuckin with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I'm gonna ram up your ass.

10. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

Love the tie-wrap on the spyderco to compensate for the perpetual lack of thumbstud on their trademark novelty design.

11. SickOfItAll

SickOfItAll The Bartender

That unmarked knife sure is a strange one. Based on the shape of the tang, I'd guess it's a throwing knife - how's the balance on it?

Odd knife, that's for sure. Are there any markings, even to indicate blade steel or place of origin?

12. jeffreyliu838

jeffreyliu838 New Member

Whew, awesome. So if I don't attack you, you won't know where to shoot cause you only learned how to shoot in self defense.

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
    Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?
    -----------------------
    That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.
    -------------------------
    if this is something you think that is funny or if you think this is a hoax, you should be ashamed of yourself. i can guarantee if you say that in public, people are going to kick your ass. on top of that, this is the prime reason why men are labeled as arrogant jackasses and you are the leading cause of it all, so next time you look in a mirror, think how much it would hurt to have your eyes gouge out and your tongue sheared off, cause quite frankly, i would do so.

-------------------------
    Fuck it you know what?
    No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the fucking line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,faggot.
    ------------------------------
    now lets talk about how you look. you look more creepy with a straight face than that picture of me. you're a pussy keyboard warrior who took his pic off ever post your pic thread on OT cause everyone thought u looked fuckin scary with your big eyes and scarred acne infested face. you never posted your real pic on here again because you are sensitive to OTers comments

face it kid, you lose at life. you're a pussy.

EDIT: And Back on topic (non troll food input): The zip tie was actually for removing staples from dry wall. It worked. I also found out if you remove it from your pocket in a way so that the tie catches, it opens upon removal from pocket.

The unmarked knife, I'm guessing, is high in carbon, so I'd be kinda scared to throw it. Not very ferrous.

13. striker754

striker754 Chillin

Better reread that.

Anyways, enough trolling, Get some more guns

14. jeffreyliu838

jeffreyliu838 New Member

Well I figured grammar wasn't the OP's strong suit, so I twisted it a bit.

And thanks, I plan on it.

To turn this thread into something useful... What 1911 manufacturer's are good right now? Local gun shop says Colt is going downhill...Is that true? I know it's cheesy, but I kinda wanna start a small fund so I can buy decent 1911 when I'm 21. Advice for that? I'll probably buy second hand.

15. Hooligan

Hooligan New Member

chill bro, damn. why you gotta get so hostile.

i shot an sks for the first time yesterday. surprisingly accurate with iron sights at 75yds

16. Milky

Milky I'm in your Millenium Falcon, rumbling your Wookie

Where do you shoot at?

17. striker754

striker754 Chillin

i got his ip dont u wry

18. T0nyGTSt

T0nyGTSt New Member

with an SKS!

i love it

19. Floyd91

Floyd91 Active Member

thanks for tharing pics of your awethome knife collection. :greddy:

20. HorseDick

HorseDick Active Member

fuck you

21. Hooligan

Hooligan New Member

Mitch's Gun Shop in Hamilton

The range is a dirty field by the highway with a pile of dirt and old tractor tires at one end. G-H-E-T-T-O

22. Milky

Milky I'm in your Millenium Falcon, rumbling your Wookie

Hmm probably closer than driving to Jackson...

23. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Active Member

Another introduction thread. Ooh goody. :mamoru:

Come up north and I'll show you some real guns. :naughty:

And AKs can still be purchased and built in CA.

24. jeffreyliu838

jeffreyliu838 New Member

Really, now? Please elaborate. I think there'd be some gay LA city penal code that I'm subject to though, lol.

25. Floyd91

Floyd91 Active Member

uhm uhm uhm uhm but uhm