FRK introduction

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shibboleth, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Shibboleth

Shibboleth teh mad Plato skillz

Hello all, I don't know if this is even needed but I like this forum a lot and wanted to introduce myself. I know it's kind of late, too; I've been posting here for 2-3 days =p.

Anyways, I'm a total FS newbie. I've never done anything remotley kinky but I've always wanted to, and I really haven't trusted anyone enough to tell them. I had a dream about a week ago that opened my eyes and showed me that I really need this aspect of my life to have anything near a healthy sex life. So I'm a total beginner, in to bdsm, a little naive, and a probable submissive personality (though I find I would like a girl who is equally submissive). I'm just seriousley starting to explore this part of myself and it's very interesting; any guidance from someone would be wonderful, but I won't expect it.

It's weird typing this all out, I have never uttered these words in my entire life, nobody knows anything about this side of me, it's making me a little anxious. I guess this forum has made me feel very accepted and it's nice. Thank you all.

btw, I love the subtitle of this forum, "advanced sex". it makes me laugh every time I click it. I hope to meet some more interesting people here and maybe bring in some extra freak.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  2. Lead Salad

Lead Salad New Member

Yeah, this forum is pretty great and supportive. I also mentioned a few things here that I've never told anyone about.

3. 01000101

01000101 New Member

good shit, this forum.

dont insult anyone, dont bitch about nsfw. its not. lol

you can do say or talk about any kinda stuff, no matter how fucked. someone else likes it too. and people that diss get flamed, so its all good.

enjoy

4. FifthGear

FifthGear -

this is the only place i feel comfortable talking about this kinda shit :)