FRK Introduction to Sadism

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phigity, Jul 8, 2005.

1. phigity

phigity New Member

Somewhere around 3 weeks ago I started talking to this girl from work. Started out text messaging with our cell phones and then move on to talking on the phone and sometimes at work. The more and more I got to know this girl I knew something was different about her. Something I couldn't explain. When I looked into her eyes I could tell that she had something about her that was evil. The more and more we talked the closer I felt with her. The pull was incredible. The sexual desire was enormous between the 2 of us. With every gaze into her eyes it got stronger. After talking for what seemed like years but was only days, I realized what she was after. She longed for what I knew in my heart I was. We have grown close over the past few weeks and it's amazing the connection we have. This isn't purely a sexual thing. We grown so close that it would take normal people months or years to gain. It's just something about this girl that makes me incredibly happy all the time. We can spend hours talking about nothing and be fine with it. I'm not gonna bore you with the semantics of our feelings. She's been into masochism for a long time just never found someone who shared her similiar interests in pain and pleasure. That is until now. I've always been curious with been extremely forceful with a woman. Power, force, control, dominance, pain, pleasure; it's all the same thing to me. We have played around a little with some force play. It's a totally new feeling. I've never had a woman I can totally control. Sure I'd pull hair and bite but normally I would get an "ouch" or "that shit hurts." Don't they get it? Thats what it's suppose to do. I've always had girls kiss my neck or bite some and I would drive their teeth as hard as I could into my neck begging for more. No one got it. If I'm not sore, have bite marks, scratches, red marks all over my body then I'm not having fun. I guess you could say I'm a sadomasochist with a strong pull towards the sado side. I want her to fight with her life for me to stop only to make me break her down more.

Now that I'm diving into myself I have been reading countless internet websites, books, or talking to people about my fixation. I can't seem to get enough of it. I guess I just wanted to get this out there and let everyone know I've joined the club. I've posted plenty on here but mostly vanilla b/c I never had a yerning like I do now for something. I'm open to any ideas that you can think of. The fantasy we both want is concensual rape. We talked about more then we should. All day our minds wander looking for new ways to experience our passion. I'm still learning a great deal about this way of life and also about myself. The main things I'm looking for is more on bondage and also new ideas for future playing. I mentioned we had a little force play and I'll save that for another post since this is growing rapidly. Until then.

2. MetalheaD

MetalheaD New Member

Holy shit, I just saw noticed your location!! You mean you actually found a woman here who's this cool? Amazing. All I've found here are really fucked-up emotional wrecks.

I don't really have any advice, sorry, but I just wanted to say good luck and don't fuck it up, sounds like a once-in-a-lifetime thing there.

Does she have any hot friends? Hook me up bro!

3. Snowballer

Snowballer - Blissfully Insane -

4. WyldKat

WyldKat Come with me if you want to live.

Bondage is always fun to mix into the equation.

5. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

What books have you been reading? I may suggest a few for ya.

6. jordan04

jordan04 The seeds of love have taken hold, and if we won't

A scene from sex and the city pops into my mind. Samantha's vacuming and Smith (her SO) enters the room with a black ski mask. He throws her on the bed and screams shut the fuck up while he fucks her.

7. phigity

phigity New Member

Hahahaha....Where do you live man? I don't remember seeing you on here any before. Anyway yeah I found a girl who shares a common interest in what I enjoy. They are hard to find when you find her you'll know. The eyes are a must. Their a gateway to her soul. I'm not honna fuck this up. She's a great girl and I'm having way too much fun with her to mess it up.

I'll check on the friends for you. HaHaHa

The Loving Dominant is the book I bought at Barnes and Noble. By all means suggest a few more and I'll order them.

8. phigity

phigity New Member

I'm talking to her on the phone now and just told about this and she moaned a little. Did I mention she loves to clean? I think my room is looking a little dirty.

9. jordan04

jordan04 The seeds of love have taken hold, and if we won't

lol perfect

10. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I've got that one :)

Try: SM101,
    Screw the Roses Send me the Thorns,
    Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission,
    The New Topping Book

hmm.. the last few are on my "to buy list"

11. MetalheaD

MetalheaD New Member

I live in Salem! I've been on here a while, but I mostly lurk.

12. phigity

phigity New Member

i will have to order those. thanks for the advice on what to read. i was reading the one i bought at work and had someone come up to me and wanted to see what i was reading and i was like uhm sure but i doubt you'll want to read it. they didn't.