FRK Introducing new things in our sexual life, some success and need advice for more

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nucleartiger, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

My wife is very conservative about what she likes and wants to do with sex. I have been trying to get her to let me take pictures of her for a while now and she wouldn't let me do it until the other day.

She was out of town for the week of Thanksgiving visiting with her family since I had to work. ON her way home from her families house she mentioned that she wanted me. I was horny at the time and took a picture of my dick and sent it to her cell phone. Well she surprised me and sent me one back of her nipple. I mentioned that I would love to see her pulling on her nipple and she sent me another pick later of her twisting and pulling on her nipple.

We had sex that night and she let me take pictures of everything, her body from all angles and with her playing with herself, her sucking my dick, and us having sex. It was SOOO Amazing.

Now I want to add something more though.

I have always loved watching her pleasure herself and I really want to see her using a vibrator on herself. She told me that she would never use one so the advice I need is how should open her up to the thought of trying a vibrator? SHould I just spring it on her kinda like I did the dick pic that I sent her i.e. just go out and buy one and start using it on her or what? It almost seems to me that she won't try it unless its tried on her and she realizes that she likes it.

NOTE: She is not comfortable with keeping the pics/video we made that night so she deleted it all.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2006
  2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

It seesm like she's willing to try thing sfor you. Just keep gently introducign things and talking to her about how she feels about it, how hot you think it is (insert whatever it is you want to try next). Just keep encouraging her and keep showing her your appreciation of her. She'll warm to things more and more as long as you keep the positive talk and responses comming.

4. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i think deleting the pics/vids is fine. you get the rush of the voyeurism during the act and don't have to deal with it later.

apparently, they sell fairly powerful back massagers at your local walgreens that can do double duty as an instrument of clit destruction. :mamoru:

try that? :dunno:

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:mamoru: :mamoru: :mamoru:

and yeah that pic thing is good to delete.. you don't want people stumbling on stuff later and have her hate you for life...

6. Nucleartiger

Thanks for the help Tigre, Phantom, and Rouge.

I found myself checking out back massagers at the mall yesterday for FS purposes. I couldn't help but think about her freaking out and not ever wanting to use the massager for her back again cause it was used somewhere else.

7. Nucleartiger

Yeah that is my wife's main issue, her own self confidence. She just had a baby about 6 months ago and she doesn't like what she sees in the mirror right now. I think she looks amazing but she doesn't and thats why she deleted the pics. She wasn't too concerned with someone finding them it was more the fact that she doesn't like how she looked in them.

8. Zeus'_pet

Zeus'_pet ..are we there yet?

I too suffered from this until Zeus came into my life. The biggest thing for me was him helping me to be more comfortable with not only the actions but also the concept of it all. Don't give up! Some just take longer than others to get comfy.... "in the spirit of the Holidays" link shows how much of my shell I have left behind! GOOD LUCK.

9. Nucleartiger

Hey Zeus's pet. I certainly hope to be able to get her that far out of her shell eventually. I am still working on it and have made some progress but its slow going. She took some cellphone pics and sent them to me to keep and she also mentioned recording us having sex sometime.

The slow gradual workup to this just makes it even more exciting and fulfilling when she does come fully out of her shell.

btw VERY nice pictures you look amazing.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  10. Zeus'_pet

Zeus'_pet ..are we there yet?

TY on the pics. :) Give it time, give it time and slowly introduce new things to her. This has working amazingly for Zeus with me. The more I see how much he enjoys me leaving my shell, the easier it is to do. I know that I have encountered a whole new twist and it is so much fun now that I am learning to really get into it.

Patience...... Talk to Zeus, he may be able to have some good thoughts for you as well.